Ingame Name: [Pink]Tori the Tiger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177646861

Time Played: 5 Days 16 Hours 9 Minutes

When First Joined: Sorry Dont Remember 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play everyday when
i get home from school and all day on the weekends. Eastern Time Zone

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: To help the community i can make sure everyone plays fair. I can make sure people dont be disrespectful towards each other. I can also help with ideas to put in the shop if we can do that. 

Why do you want to help the community?: The reason why i want to help this community is because i love everyone that plats on the server. I love laughing with them and making people laugh. I enjoy playing with every single player on the server. Everyone makes my day. This server is like my family.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-308.html

How did you find us?: My friend its_pikJEW showed me this server

Other: I understand if i dont get staff. I love this server and im fine with not getting accepted. I love everyone on here and its just so fun to play with everyone. I know i had some problems with my last application but ive learned from my mistakes. Ive gotten better of knowing whats a joke and what isnt. Its all for fun. <3
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1. Knows how to have fun and gives everyone a good time. Friendly to players and knows the rules well. Not many problems I have seen with you.
+1 from me, you have shown dedication regardless some of the things that have happened. I think you would make a good trusted.
+1, you've really taken our advice to your heart. I always see you interacting with players, and supporting the rules. I think you will make an excellent staff member now :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+1
Lovely person to be around. 
I really think you deserve this position based on the effort you have given to the server.
I hope to see you as a staff member soon.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]