Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
targeted rdmer
Offender's Name:  emma

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33993219

Potential Witnesses: Polar_Bear_2001, Comrade Corbyn, Cosmic Tortise
Reason to Ban: targeted rdm for being "rarted"

Proof: (by emma directed at me) i mean i rdm'd 1 person because he deserves it for being rarted, 
[00:23] emma [innocent] has damaged Comrade Corbyn [detective] for 25 HP with Silenced Sniper

[00:29] emma [innocent] has damaged Nickp9000 [innocent] for 35 HP with Silenced Sniper

[00:35] emma [innocent] has damaged Nickp9000 [innocent] for 35 HP with Silenced Sniper

[00:37] Cosmic Tortoise [innocent] has damaged emma [innocent] for 65 HP with M24 Rifle

[00:39] unknown [innocent] has damaged emma [innocent] for 13 HP with M16_V2

[00:39] emma [innocent] has damaged Nickp9000 [innocent] for 35 HP with Silenced Sniper
[00:39] emma [innocent] has killed Nickp9000 [innocent] with Silenced Sniper

[00:52] emma [innocent] has damaged Nickp9000 [innocent] for 2 (10) HP with DMG_CRUSH
[00:52] emma [innocent] has damaged Nickp9000 [innocent] for 2 (10) HP with DMG_CRUSH
[00:55] emma [innocent] has damaged Nickp9000 [innocent] for 5 (20) HP with DMG_CRUSH
[00:55] emma [innocent] has damaged Nickp9000 [innocent] for 117 (500) HP with DMG_CRUSH
[00:55] emma [innocent] has killed Nickp9000 [innocent] with DMG_CRUSH

there was another incident but the logs are somehow corrupted

Other:they said my head looked juicy and they just wanted to pop it
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Along with the many chat logs of Emma saying she'd rdm nick even if AFK, likely even if T buddies.

Nick needs Pictures however, but he has witnesses at least.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
UPDATE attempted rdm with an incend grenade
Not sure what was happening before as there is no context but when I joined, Nick egged this person on to continue to shoot and go after him to try and get this person further in trouble.
While they shouldn't listen to you and attempt rdm you, you are just as bad for encouraging behaviour that you say you do not like.
Also yes, screenshots are good. Not copying and pasting stuff.

@Trombowen has been here and seen this as well.
(01-29-2019, 02:36 AM)✩Hani Wrote: Not sure what was happening before as there is no context but when I joined, Nick egged this person on to continue to shoot and go after him to try and get this person further in trouble.
While they shouldn't listen to you and attempt rdm you, you are just as bad for encouraging behaviour that you say you do not like.

Ill get some screenshots

(01-29-2019, 02:36 AM)✩Hani Wrote: Not sure what was happening before as there is no context but when I joined, Nick egged this person on to continue to shoot and go after him to try and get this person further in trouble.

Ill get some screenshots

here are some images
i tried to get the earlier messages about killing me because they wanted to but for some reason my screenshot key didn't work while that far back in text chat

highlighted bits are relevant
Okay, that map dimmsdale is the very map you were telling them to shoot you and you wouldn't stop talking to them and you kosed that person before they said that in that first screenshot.
Like I said, they're in the wrong but you enabling them to get in trouble after you said you don't like being targeted is on you.
I literally asked you why you were encouraging them to keep going and you gave a really bad response.
Starting to sound a lot like baiting and maybe some framing...

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Don't type out damage logs as evidence, post screenshots next time.
(01-29-2019, 12:08 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Starting to sound a lot like baiting and maybe some framing...

i do think this report should be left up to you guys if this is what potentially happened
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Locked b4 admin decision