Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
targeted rdmer
Unlocked since I’d rather relevant information be posted in one spot vs pms

As is, staff was on a no reports were made? Any particular reason this couldn’t be handled in game?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-29-2019, 03:00 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Unlocked since I’d rather relevant information be posted in one spot vs pms

As is, staff was on a no reports were made? Any particular reason this couldn’t be handled in game?

A portion of this happened when no staff were on. I was the first staff to join. Nickp9000 told me he was being targeted, and Cosmic said something along those lines as well. I remember saying, roughly, "I'm on, and if you want it handled, make a report", because they were arguing with each other in chat. However, Nickp9000 insisted on making a forum report and did not give any indication that he wanted it dealt with in-game, at least from what I can remember.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

it wasn't that i didn't want it dealt with in game, its just that i was already half finished with the forum report right when you joined
Also, when I get aggravated or excited i tend to get more obnoxious and less intelligent for some god-forsaken reason, and i also get rather obsessive and don't let things go when i should

if i could have gotten a screenshot of the chat after the first rdm i most definitely would have,
it was either the first or second round after they joined where someone hit me with a crowbar, i said it in voice chat that they hit me, i killed them, and then was killed by Emma with no other provocation (I hadn't even acknowledged that they were even on at this point, as they were just some rando  newbie who joined until that moment)
later in that same round, when emma died, she started taunting me and saying that she did it because she "wanted to" and because "my head looked juicy and they wanted to pop it" and because I was "rarted"- the insults condinued for a long time after this point
next round,they were  a T who most likely didn't know about the t-baiting rule, saying they were coming to kill me because they were a T (not exact wording but something very similar)
map changed to canyon then
next i was grappled into the pit by a detective, somehow survived, and then hat an arbitrary KOS put on me to which emma followed even after it was called off (notice in the damagelogs that she was herself shot while shooting me and didn't retaliate, instead choosing to finish me off
next round i was a T, however they came straight for me, as if trying to kill me, so i killed them
next round they came into the same small room that i was in, and this is where MY stupidity came into play:
    I dared emma to pull out a weapon, egging them on, before they pulled out an incendiary, with my previous experiences with this same person i knew that they were holding down the fire button, cooking the grenade, so i shot them moments before it exploded and jumped out a window as the fire started.

Somewhere around this point someone who could actually do something gained, well after  I started writing a forum report *(while i was writing the report emma said that she would kill me even if i was afk)

moving on to dimmsdale my stupidity kicked in full blast and i told emma where I was and to "come try me" like a fucking dimbass ( I won't deny that i am one)
eventually it died down as emma kept locking themself in the prison, i started calming down around this point (way too fucking late in all honesty) and eventually emma left
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]