apparently lady luck hates me (three days of targeted rdmers and a permban to end it)
I'd also like to mention that just because "bs has happened", doesn't make it right to go about this in an unprofessional and lashing out manner.
It's good that you apologize but still.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 for unban/reduction. Didn't seem like he was trying to mass, while he should not have thrown it I think he didn't intend for the result to be as bad as it was
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
If I see if there someone attempted or did mass, I look to see if there's any ill intent or lack of knowledge on how to play.
This doesn't seem like he had any malicious intent, just an oopsy woopsy.

+1 for unban / reduction.

Also Nick, you should try and not let your emotions take control of you.
how many +1 do i actually need for an unban in the end?
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(01-30-2019, 11:02 AM)Nickp9000 Wrote: how many +1 do i actually need for an unban in the end?

Community feedback doesn't ultimately decide whether or not you're unbanned.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
okay then didn't actually know if that was the deciding factor or what
Admins decided. You’ll be unbanned but do watch your fuse btw - I know that’s really not the ban but it is a quick way to get here again if you aren’t careful. Someone free this man and tag some slays please

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Thank you, and i will try to keep a hold of myself going forwards
I was entirely confused when Derp perm banned for a single accidental rdm, never got a reply back from him during that night.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Unbanned.