Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be Gentle, I Shoot
Ingame Name: JustKuono
(Past Names: Nobody, DaddyKuono, Lil' Can, Little Can, Little Cheese Monster, Satan Butt Cheese)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204352113

Time Played: 385 hrs (roughly calculated between my three names looking at the past month of activity for my third name)

When First Joined: August 10, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): CST Monday & Wednesday 3:30 PM - 2:00 AM, Tuesday 8:40 PM - 1:00 AM, Thursday 2:30 PM to 6:00 AM, freedom alllllll Friday and alllllll weekend. 

Sponsor(s): @Dildo Shwaggins 

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I can hog more reports and ask more questions than I already do, I can try to help more players and other staff more than I already can. I can also RDM more bad bois *cough cough* you know who you are *cough cough* and queue more extremely awful end of round music. And possibly just have the ability to help out more. I'm slower on gagging/muting people than Bac and Laced and sometimes dong too, they usually beat me to it ;m; because I type slow. 

Why you want to help the community: TTT has shown me how to loosen up a little bit and have fun. I have so much fun and it sucks that the server dies at night. I've made so many friends and we just goof off on TTT, it isn't always serious on server it's usually laid back and chill. I enjoy it and I honestly look forward each day when the server gets defibed. I have fun RDMing the bad bois too.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yea, I was banned by Dakota and Lycan because they bully me, just joke bans though. No karma bans I'm a gud boi.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ser?page=3

How did you find us?: I got RDMed by a helicopter on Aircraft and didn't come back for 3 months...that's how I found Dink's TTT.

Other: I need an adult. Yeah I am kind of slow on doing reports but it's because I want to make sure I'm doing it right, I don't like false slaying people it sucks and it ruins their rounds. I also want to make sure that if there's situation that I've never seen before I'm going to ask for help before everyone else goes to sleep so I know what to do if I see it again. It's a process. This application is a tad sparse because it has been sitting here for a few days and I've removed a bunch of the stupid parts that were in it before. I did include screens of my GT, DaddyKuono hasn't been used in the past month so it has not been included.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
thats fukin EPIC +1

Seriously though, you know the rules pretty well, you ask questions when you don't understand things, you do your reports in a timely manner, and you're hella fun to play with.

Good TMod inbound +1

edit: Also, I'll make that karma ban happen if u get accepted
minus one u gay

I've personally seen Kuono expand her knowledge of the rules since she started coming onto the server. It was a bit bumpy at first but these past few weeks I've seen her improve a lot. She also doesn't lose her shit when getting harassed for being a female staff which showcases quite some patience. 
It'd be nice to see her as tmod bc she on a lot too. I see her on at like midnight n I know most of this server is 3 hrs ahead of me like go to sleep kuono even rn as I'm typing this u r not sleeping despite having a class good one.

+1
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
+1

The reason I'm sponsoring Kuono is that time and time again she's proven herself to be super helpful on the server (at a lot of usually unstaffed times too) and proactive and fair in handling reports, trolls, and the like. She posts tons of ban requests and is not afraid to ask for guidance to do something the right way, and takes responsibility if she does mess up. She is definitely ready for the next step on the staff ladder.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 i think she would make an excellent mod, knows the rules handles trolls quite well
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
+1 tbh
You’re an amazing staff member
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1

You are a fine staff member from what I have seen.
You are helpful, kind and respectful and are quite active.
I don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t get promoted.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
+1
Kuono has proven to be a well capable staff member on our TTT server. She picks up on situations very quickly and knows how to handle them effectively, more effectively than other staff members. I strongly believe  promoting her will benefit the server since it will add another extremely active tmod to our server. She stands out.

Best of luck to you Kuono!
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+1, Kuono is good gorl. She definitely deserves this promotion. She's on the server pretty much more than anyone else, and she uses that time effectively to make ban requests and steal my reports.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Approved. You've come a long way. You've gone from a complete newcomer to being a very capable and knowledgeable staff member in just a few months. You are online frequently, and are not afraid to ask questions. Keep up the good work.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]