I think I should be unbanned because this wasn’t mass rdm
Ingame Name: Mrporky02

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:223934497

Who Banned You: Dildo Shwaggins

Reason For Ban: Mass Rdm with Jihad

Length of Ban: Perm

Reason for Mods to Unban: I don't feel like this was a mass RDM, I felt like people that were not moving were afk so after about 20 secs I jihaded spawn and killed only 2, maybe 3 but I don't think it was, T friends. How is 2 people "Mass" RDM

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): none

Other: I don't have any other things to make my point any more clear so thanks for considering to unban me. Good day
You killed 3 T buddies, which is mass, as shown in these logs

That being said, you are supposed to warn nearby t buddies before jihading and give them reasonable amount of time to leave. You did neither of those and jihaded shortly into the round (I had just started moving myself). So, overall, since you came to appeal it I will +1 for a reduction on the ban but you really need to understand that jihading with multiple t buddies close by very short into the round is not a valid strategy and is RDM
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Well the logs don’t lie. As judge Judy once said “Bring in the dancing lobsters”
[Image: b_560x95.png]
You were on the server for awhile didn't get slays but I do think you should have a reduction +1
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
It was mass, no point debating that. That said, may not be the end of the world. You were careless and made a mistake, as long as you own it and try to not do it again I don't see a reason to forego forgiveness. In the few days I've been on since my grand return, you weren't causing problems up until your careless action above. +1 for reduction
Seeing as you said nothing about warning your t buddies and dildo did not mention it while being one of those T's killed, I'm under the impression you didn't.
Though idk why you would still do it with 3 t buddies around, don't really think you had any malicious intent and you've been generally alright in the server, +1 for a reduction.
Looking back on it now I realize that it was mass and I admit that I fucked up. But what does the +1 for reduction mean?
(02-02-2019, 04:14 PM)Mrporky02 Wrote: Looking back on it now I realize that it was mass and I admit that I fucked up. But what does the +1 for reduction mean?

That means that the individual respondent is in support of the reduction of the length of your ban.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Dildo Shwaggins
(02-02-2019, 04:14 PM)Mrporky02 Wrote: Looking back on it now I realize that it was mass and I admit that I fucked up. But what does the +1 for reduction mean?

That means that the individual respondent is in support of the reduction of the length of your ban.

When will I find out if it has been reduced
(02-02-2019, 04:48 PM)Mrporky02 Wrote: Dildo Shwaggins

When will I find out if it has been reduced

When an admin responds to this telling you what they have voted on regarding your unban request.