Unban request from an old member
Ingame Name: Hello There! (used to be Dirtypizza)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85853673

Who Banned You: queef commando

Reason For Ban: I prop blocked the car on 67th way and was being a jerk to some guy who was telling me to stop.

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: This ban happened some odd 2 1/2 years ago when I was only 15 years old.  I just turned 18 and I'd like to think I've matured a lot since then.  I'm well aware that what I did was wrong and my behavior was inexcusable.  Even though it's been a long time since my ban, I'll understand if you don't want to unban me.  It wouldn't be the end of the world lol.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I don't think so.

Other:  Just a few things about me since the time I was banned in mid-2016: I got my Private Pilot's License.  That's kinda cool, I think.  I'm also going to find out if I got into UF this Friday, woop woop!
+1
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1
Surely its been long enough
RELEASE HIS HANDCUFFS
A lot of things can change between the age of 15 and 18

I think we should give the young man another chance. It was a tough time for him.
(02-04-2019, 09:12 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: A lot of things can change between the age of 15 and 18

I think we should give the young man another chance. It was a tough time for him.

fricken heck man i remember watching that in fifth grade, but ye if i may +1 2 yrs is a long time
[Image: J6yUs0g]
1+
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Unban request Accepted.