Unban me ñiga
Ingame Name: Cimag

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80657353 - I have also included a link to my steam profile for your convenience. 

Who Banned You: Matt_st3

Reason For Ban: One of the reasons for the ban was the reason: 2 RDM's without slay. Additionally, there is a belief that a Mass RDM may have occurred. I dispute this, but I will explain this further. 

Length of Ban: The ban, as it stands, will last until February 2, 2019. 

Reason for Mods to Unban: 

There were a significant number of people online and I made the mistake of killing a few by mistake. One of these individuals, who goes by the name of Mr. Semen Beard, can inform the public that I was planning on waiting for the disbursement of my slays. I didn't plan to RDM and leave, however, the night was getting late and I felt my eyes beginning to droop. I need to catch up on some sleep and I figured that I would be able to take any dispersed slays the next time I came on. When I returned, I realized that slays were not placed on me. Rather, a ban was placed on me! I said, oh dear me, this is not good and decided to come onto these forums to make an unban request. I will note that mods can back up my claim that everytime I RDMed, I took the slay. I do not leave the server until the round is over and my RDM has been avenged. This is a one time mistake, and I would like to be unbanned so I can play once more. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: Thank you for reading my unban request and I submit myself to the mercy of the staff members and administrators. Please do not let a good player roll down the drain. 
+1 for reduction, but next time inform the online staff that you have to go before you leave with a slay/report.
(02-05-2019, 08:34 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: +1 for reduction, but next time inform the online staff that you have to go before you leave with a slay/report.

Whats gucci Xanax, I did, I even told kuono(which was online at that moment but left I recall rigth) and mostly everyone on the server that i waited for the slays and they didnt come, so i was going to get some sleeps since it was like 0:15 or something
+1 for unban/serve slays, I have no clue what the mass thing was about but he's been on enough to where I don't see him not coming back to serve the slays
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Let's do an unban request makeover, with Prince Nicky!

Thread Title: I Have Made a Grave Mistake and Would Appreciate an Unban

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80657353 - I have also included a link to my steam profile for your convenience. 

Who Banned You: Matt_st3

Reason For Ban: One of the reasons for the ban was the reason: 2 RDM's without slay. Additionally, there is a belief that a Mass RDM may have occurred. I dispute this, but I will explain this further. 

Length of Ban: The ban, as it stands, will last until December 2, 2019. 

There were a significant number of people online and I made the mistake of killing a few by mistake. One of these individuals, who goes by the name of Mr. Semen Beard, can inform the public that I was planning on waiting for the disbursement of my slays. I didn't plan to RDM and leave, however, the night was getting late and I felt my eyes beginning to droop. I need to catch up on some sleep and I figured that I would be able to take any dispersed slays the next time I came on. When I returned, I realized that slays were not placed on me. Rather, a ban was placed on me! I said, oh dear me, this is not good and decided to come onto these forums to make an unban request. I will note that mods can back up my claim that everytime I RDMed, I took the slay. I do not leave the server until the round is over and my RDM has been avenged. This is a one time mistake, and I would like to be unbanned so I can play once more. 

Other: Thank you for reading my unban request and I submit myself to the mercy of the staff members and administrators. Please do not let a good player roll down the drain. 
(02-05-2019, 08:42 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Let's do an unban request makeover, with Prince Nicky!

Thread Title: I Have Made a Grave Mistake and Would Appreciate an Unban

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80657353 - I have also included a link to my steam profile for your convenience. 

Who Banned You: Matt_st3

Length of Ban: The ban, as it stands, will last until December 2, 2019. 

Other: Thank you for reading my unban request and I submit myself to the mercy of the staff members and administrators. Please do not let a good player roll down the drain. 
whats gucci nikki, i forgot in USA is M/D/Y, here in LATAM is D/M/Y, so its until the 12th of February xD
If he waited for slays and they never came, he should be unbanned.
(02-05-2019, 08:50 PM)nopleez Wrote: If he waited for slays and they never came, he should be unbanned.

Nopleez whats poppin u gae, and yeah, i pretty much played until the end of the map, which, being said, occur after like 3-4 rounds of said "rdm" and no one slay me, so as I said above, I assumed someone will put them on me and the next time I got on i will get slayed and done, not a ban :C
I handled your two reports because they weren't handled when I joined, so I know nothing about you telling anyone you were going to leave. However, that being said, you did technically mass one round (10 seconds into the round) and rdmed the next round. When I pointed it out to the staff that were on, matt banned you for the dual rdm and technical mass. With that being said, I can support a reduction or unban with serving out the slays since I can't say whether you told the staff you were going to leave.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(02-05-2019, 08:59 PM)Avi Wrote: I handled your two reports because they weren't handled when I joined, so I know nothing about you telling anyone you were going to leave.  However, that being said, you did technically mass one round (10 seconds into the round) and rdmed the next round.  When I pointed it out to the staff that were on, matt banned you for the dual rdm and technical mass.  With that being said, I can support a reduction or unban with serving out the slays since I can't say whether you told the staff you were going to leave.

Hi ! I told via voice chat and normal chat, but I didnt on admin chat , which being said was a mistake, and with the thing "mass" it was a barrel accident (which I explained on the report if I recall, and if not it was that a barrel moved close to me so I assumed something made it moved and I shooted, which lead to the death of semen and other guy (being semen the one who reported me) and the other dude which I killed the other round was for a real valid reason which I can't recall rn and thanks for repliying