Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scoovie abuse report
Offender's Name: Scoovie

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19824014

Offender's Rank: Admin

What They Did: banned me with reason "he told me to do it" when someone said they were going to kill scoovie and I replied with "no balls you wont kill scoovie"

When They Did It: 12:36 AM EST Thursday, February 7, 2019

Potential Witnesses: Zerorange,hooveydam.THICC,Cosmic,KawaiiCumDumpTrap.Gif,Trueman,Christian,Redstone Arsenal,angry boi,Terry Hintz,JEOM049,Obi Juan Canblowme,site_admin

Proof: Ask anyone on the server at the time^^^ and they can vouch for it, scoovie was being aggressive with me so I muted him to protect my ears.
You were whining about being slain for a valid reason, and you, zero, phil, and kiwi decided to go on and on about how the staff do nothing at all. I said not to push your luck or ill ban you (as you have said Odd Fellow in chat several time (mind you this happened before this incident)) which you said do it no balls, i said i was going to do it again and once again you said to do it, so i mean rip you.

Edit- also it was an hour ban
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
You were literally borderline trolling, we told you that you can go and find another GMod server which was super easy then you decided to try and bash staff on TTT and dared Scoovie to ban you. More so, you basically asked for a ban so I don't see why you're making a report thread. It's your own fault.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Your ban at this point is expired, so you might as well just lock and archive.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

(02-07-2019, 12:54 AM)Scoovie Wrote: You were whining about being slain for a valid reason, and you, zero, phil, and kiwi decided to go on and on about how the staff do nothing at all. I said not to push your luck or ill ban you (as you have said Odd Fellow in chat several time (mind you this happened before this incident))  which you said do it no balls, i said i was going to do it again and once again you said to do it, so i mean rip you.

Edit- also it was an hour ban

Never said it to you, and Odd Fellow is a bundle of sticks, it's also a kill bind, and in case you are illiterate, I said I had muted you for being aggressive so I never once told you to do anything I told Redstone no balls he wouldn't kill you after he said he was going to. Also the ban length isn't what's important, I wasnt trying to appeal a ban because I didnt care about waiting an hour. I figured I need to do my job as a player and clean up the community by reporting admin abusers such as yourself

(02-07-2019, 12:58 AM)JustKuono Wrote: You were literally borderline trolling, we told you that you can go and find another GMod server which was super easy then you decided to try and bash staff on TTT and dared Scoovie to ban you. More so, you basically asked for a ban so I don't see why you're making a report thread. It's your own fault.

As a matter of fact, being the mature one, I decided I would just mute all of the staff so I didnt need to hear you and I didnt need to reply anything that could get me in trouble. I figured it was for the best but like I said in an earlier reply, when a staff member doesn't hear you, it's a valid excuse. When a player doesn't hear you, WHO CARES let's just ban him.

(02-07-2019, 02:03 AM)Christian Wrote: Your ban at this point is expired, so you might as well just lock and archive.

This is a staff abuse report, not a ban appeal. No reason to lock and archive it.

Also for a solid hour most of the staff were spamming commands flooding chat and spamming trump noises, so where's the chat mute for staff at
Right, you're the mature one, throwing a fit because you get slain is "mature," my mistake, and didn't you just insult me? Using Odd Fellow in the context you were using it in is against the rules, nice try, you aren't cute.
(02-07-2019, 07:06 AM)Scoovie Wrote: Right, your're the mature one, throwing a fit because you get slain is "mature," my mistake, and didn't you just insult me? Using Odd Fellow in the context you were using it in is against the rules, nice try, you aren't cute.

I dont think you know what context I was using it in if you think I didnt mean bundle of sticks but sure kiddo, whatever you say right. Didnt insult you simply said "just in case" but by all means, correct me. Also I didnt throw a fit simply said your it wasnt a fair decision, and yes were complaining about staff because it was true and a serious problem, staff dont get involved unless it affects one of them, or one of their friends.
Dig that hole deeper! Thats the way to do it!
(02-07-2019, 07:18 AM)Scoovie Wrote: Dig that hole deeper! Thats the way to do it!

I'm not the one that brought a shovel kiddo.
Can someone who isn't autistic explain what I'm reading?