Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scoovie abuse report
You asked to be banned. It was a temporary ban that has expired. 

I suggest that next time you desire to file a report have evidence, video is always helpful. 

Just go back to playing, and if you don't like our communities rules, you're more than welcome to go elsewhere.
(02-07-2019, 07:24 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Can someone who isn't autistic explain what I'm reading?

man slayed but dont like slay

man say thing to staff

staff dont like thing he say

staff ban man
hi, I was asked to comment about your use of the word "Odd Fellow"

I've witnessed you use the word "Odd Fellow" several times on server in a context that could not possibly mean a bundle of sticks, and I know I've warned you about that KOS bind. I don't know who you're trying to fool with that, but it's not working.
I’ve never once heard anyone use the word Odd Fellow as saying a bundle of sticks. Get that shit out of here. Trying to loophole your way out of looking like an idiot is actually making you look more like one.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
So where are you trying to get this to go after getting on the bad side of 3 of the 5 admins last night by trolling? Also love the “being the mature one I decided to mute all staff”

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(02-07-2019, 08:12 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: So where are you trying to get this to go after getting on the bad side of 3 of the 5 admins last night by trolling? Also love the “being the mature one I decided to mute all staff”

This. Also nice rep manipulation -1ing everything scoovie says
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Just lock this cancer already, no abuse occurred and Jet was obviously trolling.
(02-07-2019, 08:12 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: So where are you trying to get this to go after getting on the bad side of 3 of the 5 admins last night by trolling? Also love the “being the mature one I decided to mute all staff”

An Admin shouldn't have a "good" and "bad" side they should remain neutral under any circumstance.
Hi, thank you for the report and taking the time to address this matter.

Let me start by saying what is wrong with this report. 

One,  you did not provide any screenshots or video of the incident but rather provided a giant list of potential witnesses and said your proof was "ask anyone on the server at the time^^^ and they can vouch for it." The keyword here being potential. I can guarantee you that not all of these witnesses would be able to recall what happened or will have inconsistent accounts of what happened. If this was a court of law and there were a bunch of witnesses that told inconsistent stories or couldn't recall everything that happened, would the prosecution be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the person that is on trial committed those crimes? No. Same case here.
(02-07-2019, 12:49 AM)Jet Wyatt Wrote: Potential Witnesses: Zerorange,hooveydam.THICC,Cosmic,KawaiiCumDumpTrap.Gif,Trueman,Christian,Redstone Arsenal,angry boi,Terry Hintz,JEOM049,Obi Juan Canblowme,site_admin

Proof: Ask anyone on the server at the time^^^ and they can vouch for it, scoovie was being aggressive with me so I muted him to protect my ears.
Second problem here is your use of the word "Odd Fellow," now you claim that you used it as a way of referring to "a bundle of sticks." While you're not wrong that the word Odd Fellow can have an alternate meaning that refers to something like this as Oxford defines Odd Fellow as both an offensive term for homosexuals and as "a bundle of sticks bound together as fuel." There is also another definition of it referring to "a bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding, and hammering into bars." Now this is where you confuse me, in what context that makes sense can you possibly use these alternative definitions on a Garry's Mod TTT server? If you're talking to someone directly or just saying Odd Fellow alone when you're using your kill bind, are you telling them about a "bundle of sticks bound together as fuel" with no prior comments indicating that's what you were talking about or were you referring to the more widely used and common term for a homosexual? I find it hard to believe that you were using it in a context that was referring to "a bundle of sticks bound together as fuel."

Third, I don't know how it is mature of you to mute all the other staff members, I'm not even going to say anything else here.

Fourth, you say "staff don't get involved unless it affects one of them, or one of their friends." First off, this is not true at all and all staff treat players fairly and equally even if they don't like them/that person istheir best friend, even if there is a staff member that is out of line they get treated like anyone else would and that situation would be handled accordingly. I bet you can look through the donor/staff abuse archive and find prime examples of this, I'm not going to waste my time doing that. 

Fifth, I now suggest that if you want to continue this discussion you make another thread with actual evidence that can corroborate some of your claims, otherwise there is no way to prove it and renders your claims useless.

TLDR; this thread is useless and now locked