Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Febuary 2nd. Dolls minecraft round 6.
Offender's Name: Laced Xanax

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Offender's Rank: TTT Moderator

What They Did: Round 6, I was traitor. They placed a High sus on me after I was shot by a T and ran from him. the T was killed by laced xanax. when overtime came Hoovey killed me. I do not blame Hoovey for following up what was being told to him to do. It was just a high sus on something not following guidelines in the !MOTD.

When They Did It:  February 2nd. hour 1 of logs, round 6 minecraft dolls/dolls.

Potential Witnesses:  Hoovey, that 15 year old dan get thats a donor. anyone else who feels like speaking up.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/W6V4lOh

Other: i Didn't really want to create this post, I have a tendency to bitch a lot, because that's just how I am, I speak whats on my mind and bitch about the things that upset me. So I fully expect to be hitting a brick wall with this post. But continuing.
The scene where this happened was the door of dolls, very top on the ramp by the ladder. I was at the top of the ramp, the highest level, back to my T buddy as i walked up it. My T buddy shot the inno and proceeded to hit me in the process, in this process i did a 180, followed by a 180 and simply fucking booked it out of fear of RDM. (I had assumed the inno was the one who shot me, and my T buddy was simply firing to protect me. I did not want to get RDM so i ran away off the ramp out of gun sight.) T buddy killed the inno, laced killed the T. and then high sus'd me for simply being there. even though I took damage. this all took place in the span of about 2.5 seconds. I believe the true reasoning was "i didn't shoot back" or something along the lines of that. But I believe we have all been in places where we have been shot, and the first instinct is to get out of line of shot and assess the situation over jumping right back into it not knowing who or where the shooter is and start shooting.

no matter how much I tried to convince otherwise it was pretty much worthless. Once someone has high suspicion, especially someone with power everyone is pretty much high sus after that if they ignore it. Even though what one person finds suspicious another might not find suspicious, its totally up to ones own emotions or thoughts of the situation.

Here is the !motd list of reasons to call suspicion

Reasons to Call Suspicion:
  •  Turning off lights on any applicable map
  •  Being near the bodies of people who recently died
  •  Attempting to complete or contributing to the traitor objective on applicable objective maps
  •  Claiming to have killed someone that you didn't
  •  Placing the "wedge" in the basement of the gun store on 67th way
  •  Carrying the body of a T who later gets revived*
  •  Refusing to follow a kos**
  •  Following people***
  •  Being AFK at overtime****

I did none of the above, the closest reason would be "being near the bodies of people who recently died." but susing me for not I.D a body that was just killed (by him) within 1 second of its death doesnt really seem fair. seeing as how people constantly get slayed for killing someone who is walking towards a body to id it (something that takes 1-3 seconds to do based on distance)

Sorry for the long post.
    I tried to get screenshots of the death scene. but the logs refused to show it.
    The ones i could get up showed death scenes from the current game that was being played. which I found odd.
From my point of view, he ran right past you when he was KOSed and you didn't shoot at him. So I kill him, ID him, and he's a T. Placed a valid sus on you for refusing to follow a KOS, Hoovy killed you in OT, and you ended up being a T if I remember correctly. 

You then proceeded to call me a Odd Fellow and bitched about it, which continued into the next map. Also, your point about "Once someone has high suspicion, especially someone with power everyone is pretty much high sus after that if they ignore it." is complete garbage, considering I only sus and KOS for things that are stated in the rules.

Considering this happened like last weekend I'm really confused as to why you're making this now.
This could have been handled in game. No need to make a forum post on it. Also, it isn’t his fault because all he did was put a high sus on you. Should be mad at the guy who killed you
Sounds like refusing to follow a KOS which is listed as a reason to sus to me looking at this.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Also this was 5 days ago so why is this being brought up today? Additionally if you didn't want to create it why did you and then write an essay about it?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
there was no kos on him.
the traitor command was being called out as this all happened.

why do I want to make a post about it?
Because this is typically what goes on. we are told to go to forums if we believe powers are being abused.
we go to forums, and the only story that is believed is by those with higher rankings.

and hoovy killed me yes laced.
after you said "kos ahego its overtime." where you shot me with a deagle, and he then shot me in return to follow up.

(02-07-2019, 08:14 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Also this was 5 days ago so why is this being brought up today? Additionally if you didn't want to create it why did you and then write an essay about it?

I posted it now because I see this all the time, some mods don't care about guests/members reports unless they are involved,
I have screenshots of 3 rdm's that happened this match between innos and the next 3 game logs don't even show them getting slayed.
but it is what it is. and if they say something in game its almost like we have to do it. I see sus being used a lot in this server but when laced gets on he uses it more than Prince call's false K.O.S when hes a T. and if you don't like that you "need to stop being a lil bitch." "get gud"

and Laced maybe I would handle talking to you with less cuss words if you didnt cuss at everyone who had an opinion different than yours.
He made this post because he claimed staff are abusing or rdming and do not get slain when reported. I told him to post on the forums. If that's true (which it appears not to be in this specific case), I'd rather people post here regardless of when it occurred or how small. You can see how it can be frustrating if someone reports legitimately ingame and there is no slay if the reported person is a staff member. There would obviously be no recourse for this ingame. And while isolated incidents of this can be small, they can add up to an actual problem worthy of being on the forums. Basically I don't want people to think they will be attacked or challenged for making an abuse report as long as that report isn't incoherent nonsense (which this post is not).

That said, I think Laced made no mistake here. Since you cannot see a death scene after map change I can't say for certain because I can't see your relative position to the t buddy. But it seems from what the two of you said that the T buddy was near you when the kos was called. The specifics of the relevant sus:

Refusing to follow a kos if the kosed person is then killed and identified as a T and the refuser was given reasonable time to act on the kos

Laced did the above and it appears there was nothing done wrong from the evidence shown.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
I was there for this. It was a valid sus. Laced had explained to you twice that he called sus for the reason he posted in his response.
Also, you telling laced to use less cuss words is pretty gold as that day, after he tried explaining to you twice, you consistently almost the whole next map we’re complaining about it and being toxic towards him. Even this past week, you’ve been overly toxic towards everyone in the server especially staff. Calling people faggots and cunts etc.
There WAS a KOS on him, through voice chat and I used my KOS bind after he killed someone.

Like I said ingame, you got outplayed in this situation. Get over it.
I call people faggots all the time if you aren't use to it by now that its rarely never an insult then get over that.
of course I'm going to be toxic to most of the staff when there are daily complaints that their reports aren't even being handled or understood properly.
you wonder why guests so often turn toxic towards you guys and end up getting banned for harassment led Ted last night its because there are times where the only part of the situation that is understood is the person who's been there longer/has a better standing relationship.

I come from servers where you cant KOS on sus at all, the person has to do a traitorous act and be seen doing it by an inno or detective.
So this whole killing on assumption is new to me and I really dislike it because half the time i hear sus on people its simply because they walked into a room with a dead body, id it, leave, and its "that person died in  that room sus on waffles."

I'll try to be more Positive towards situations after this but I find how when I try to argue my story in chat no-one believes me because the people with power say I have no argument it is what it is deal with it, thats why I turned into a toxic Odd Fellow namecalling piece of shit because no-one would let me explain i was instantly labeled wrong and traitor at the 5 minute game mark. it makes people really want to return to the server when they can't argue there case because they are given no ground in the first place.

I want to point out that there is also ten hours of logs missing from the 2nd i believe.
Where a game on lost temple was played, and I was a detective, the match started and i spawned in after being afk because i was taking the dogs out.
I got dna from a body that was innocent and killed a player off that dna.
this led to me being slayed for the following reason "please ask for context from the player you have DNA on."
this was the first time ever, ive ever been slayed as a detective for following up on dna. and ive NEVER, seen a detective go "oh hey Smegma, can you tell me why i have dna from ProlapsedAnal that leads to you?"

because while a vast majority of players are typing that (because a vast amount type) they will get shot.