Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Febuary 2nd. Dolls minecraft round 6.
(02-07-2019, 12:34 PM)TheLoneAnimeWeeb1 Wrote: I come from servers where you cant KOS on sus at all, the person has to do a traitorous act and be seen doing it by an inno or detective.
So this whole killing on assumption is new to me and I really dislike it because half the time i hear sus on people its simply because they walked into a room with a dead body, id it, leave, and its "that person died in  that room sus on waffles."

This server has kos on sus in overtime to encourage rounds to end more quickly in the overtime phase. If that's not something you enjoy it seems more appropriate to find a server with a ruleset you enjoy than expect this one to cater to you.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
"I call people faggots all the time if you aren't use to it by now that its rarely never an insult then get over that."
"and Laced maybe I would handle talking to you with less cuss words if you didnt cuss at everyone who had an opinion different than yours."

Anyways, not all servers are the same. We have the motd there where it's basically a thorough guidelines for everyone to follow / read. KOSing in OT for a valid sus is reasonable here and it's been like that for some time now. We can see as you've been voicing this past week that you think it's bull shit that you got killed for having a sus placed on you for you running past a traitor that was kos'ed. It is valid. In cases where I've seen certain people place sus for "alt - walking" , that is not valid.

When I first joined, finding out that detectives could test or KOS for no reason at all it threw me off a lot. I thought that was bull shit but I mean, it's the rule here. I got used to it and accepted that part of the server. We aren't being biased when handling reports about sus into kos. If the sus was reasonable, we don't slay for it. There's no bias when we handle these things, no staff cares here if their friend rdm'ed someone, they'll still get slain. I see it all the time.
(02-07-2019, 12:34 PM)TheLoneAnimeWeeb1 Wrote: I call people faggots all the time if you aren't use to it by now that its rarely never an insult then get over that.

6. Do Not Flame Or Troll Players

Flaming, harassing, trolling, or targeting other players is prohibited. Spamming, trolling with, or using Offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) towards other people is NOT allowed in any form. “n word with hard r” or specific terms at discretion of staff are NOT allowed.

OMEGALUL
Just lock the thread.
make sure oxyford, 2pac, and drunk trunks get banned.
not that anyone cares what happens at 2 am central time.
(02-07-2019, 12:53 PM)TheLoneAnimeWeeb1 Wrote: Just lock the thread.
make sure oxyford, 2pac, and drunk trunks get banned.
not that anyone cares what happens at 2 am central time.

Make a ban request if you have anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ this isn't a ban request. This is a report thread and I don't see where Xan went wrong.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
There is a ban request posted. has 7 views no reply.
(02-07-2019, 01:08 PM)TheLoneAnimeWeeb1 Wrote: There is a ban request posted. has 7 views no reply.

Maybe because you posted it at like 3 in the morning