HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Ingame Name: BLATANT 50CeNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT / 50CeNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:466771508

Who Banned You: Hani

Reason For Ban: Hacking

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: because i should be unbanned wtf kind of question is this

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other: Bullshit Ban I Want A Clear Reason Why
+1 i belive this man should be unbanned

@Hani

Just kiddding, the clear reason why is that you were using hacks, how much more obvious can that be?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
-1 your hacks were more obvious than how much of a shitpost this is, two staff got very extensive video of you snapping/no recoil/making insane jumps
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
How is hacking not a clear reason..
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Hahahahahah ok
It’s something all of the staff have been talking about and apparently which evidence have been collected for. I don’t have anything but already informed the other staff to post when they can. I specifically remember you jetting up on the ladder into the sky and instantly turning around to headshot me, one of many examples. Not gonna go on and on, just gonna wait for evidence.
I just happened to be the one to give you the ban.
You’ve been very sus since you’ve joined the server and also you tried to get minime banned by saying you were his alt.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(02-07-2019, 11:47 AM)50CeNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Wrote: Other: Bullshit Ban I Want A Clear Reason Why

I hope my attachment can help clear up your confusion. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah -1 tbh
However, I love fondue
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Yeah dis gonna be a -1 from me.
It's obvious, way too obvious. The options were you were either good or you were hacking and after careful consideration over a few days and multiple upper staff watching you everyone agreed you were hacking. 
But I've got class in an hour so I'll edit this post around 230 PM CST with my videos. :] 
Have a nice day
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 i mean your ban reason is a pretty clear reason
[Image: J6yUs0g]
-1 I always found it extremely funny how I watch you hit 3 headshots in a row while I’m alive and then when I am confirmed dead and begin to spectate you all of a sudden it takes 4-5 shots for you to hit your target.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]