HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Cute.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-07-2019, 12:02 PM)Hani Wrote: Hahahahahah ok
It’s something all of the staff have been talking about and apparently which evidence have been collected for. I don’t have anything but already informed the other staff to post when they can. I specifically remember you jetting up on the ladder into the sky and instantly turning around to headshot me, one of many examples. Not gonna go on and on, just gonna wait for evidence.
I just happened to be the one to give you the ban.
You’ve been very sus since you’ve joined the server and also you tried to get minime banned by saying you were his alt.

The most legit shot I've ever hit in my life tbh considering you were standing still

(02-07-2019, 01:07 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: -1 I always found it extremely funny how I watch you hit 3 headshots in a row while I’m alive and then when I am confirmed dead and begin to spectate you all of a sudden it takes 4-5 shots for you to hit your target.

Who are you? I've never played with you before
(02-07-2019, 11:55 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: -1 your hacks were more obvious than how much of a shitpost this is, two staff got very extensive video of you snapping/no recoil/making insane jumps

Eh, seems like a lie.
(02-07-2019, 12:29 PM)JustKuono Wrote: Yeah dis gonna be a -1 from me.
It's obvious, way too obvious. The options were you were either good or you were hacking and after careful consideration over a few days and multiple upper staff watching you everyone agreed you were hacking. 
But I've got class in an hour so I'll edit this post around 230 PM CST with my videos. :] 
Have a nice day

It's pretty obvious theres no real evidence against me and the only reason I was """""""banned""""""" and I can """""""no longer play on the server"""""""" was because I was toxic and a problem with a 1 shot headshot weapon. When I joined the server I started using the SG, Mac10, and Mp5, and nobody seemed to have a problem, but as soon as I start headshoting with a deagle all of a sudden i'm a cheater. That's fine. Pretty funny if you ask me. The majority of the server can't hit a headshot for shit (except noire) and because of that i'm banned. el oh el.
I mean she did say she'd upload proof at a later time.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Hacking allegations aside, you still haven't acknowledged claiming to minime's alt and trying to get him banned. Also, how do you even know minime used alts in the past?
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Videos:
This video to me is the most noticeable.
This video not so much, I believe it could just be lag. (Some of tahm's hypothesising is included.)
Same thing with this one, but ONLY killing people through headshots on the first time is suspicious.

Please watch these videos with the fact that GMod's spectating is not the most accurate view of the player's actual crosshairs.
-1 don’t be a bitch and try to get me banned along with you. Multiple people saw us on at the same time multiple days in a row.
“iVe nEvER PLaYeD wIth YoU BeForE”

[Image: 00380F881191443C5967C2930AC79B2A6F8BC521]
[Image: 96E85737848F6D34A735D4C99A9B5C67E1AD039A]
[Image: 721EFF7C2C44577C64209E17E9AB220344166829]
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Eh screw it my reply is too far up here's one video, Noire has another video I'm not sure how choppy it is and if I'm not mistaken I believe Scoovie may have a video as well.
https://youtu.be/ZM-dFoalie8 
Time stamps: 0:00 to 2:25 and 5:20 to 6:05
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Good meme / -1 Hacking is bad
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
https://youtu.be/UqHm9oZYhCQ - might need to buffer still.

All the one taps, also at the end of the video you fly.
And again why don't you explain why you were trying to get minime banned.
-1 that's a big yikes dawg.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]