Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual Elites
Today I killed a played and they dropped Dual Elites. Dual elites give a clear advantage to anyone in possession of them. They are permanent, act as a third weapon, and are quite powerful. 

I think we need to have a discussion on the availability of this weapon. Either make the weapon available for purchase, a drop from a crate, or completely remove/restrict them from all players. 

Currently the only way to get Dual Elites is to be given them by an admin. It's safe to say that the majority of players will never have access to this weapon, while a select few will. I don't think that's fair.
Primary or secondary

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(02-07-2019, 07:57 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Primary or secondary

Why does their functionality have to be changed?
If they were to be added, primary or secondary? This is a conversation that has been going on that I’ve been polling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(02-07-2019, 08:07 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: If they were to be added, primary or secondary? This is a conversation that has been going on that I’ve been polling

They're already in the game and act as neither a primary nor secondary, why are you trying to change them? Also, where is this poll?
Because they can’t stay as neither, and if we added them should be altered to be one or the other to not act as a third weapon.
And in server for those that see them I ask. Mostly agreed that they should exist as a primary for their fire rate. 6hp is trash body shot but ammo size and fire rate mimic primary weapons

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(02-07-2019, 08:19 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Because they can’t stay as neither, and if we added them should be altered to be one or the other to not act as a third weapon.
And in server for those that see them I ask. Mostly agreed that they should exist as a primary for their fire rate. 6hp is trash body shot but ammo size and fire rate mimic primary weapons

They've been neither for a few months now, funny how it has to be changed when they're brought up.

I don't care about what slot they're in, I only care about the availability.
Need to be available to everyone or no one. They aren't like vapes which have no impact on gameplay (other than annoying people). They give people an extra weapon that isn't half bad + extra ammo.
They were moved to be secondary weapons either yesterday or the day before. It would be neat if they were added. They are no longer a third weapon.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(02-07-2019, 08:36 PM)JustKuono Wrote: They were moved to be secondary weapons either yesterday or the day before. It would be neat if they were added. They are no longer a third weapon.

This isn't true I picked it up today on Christmas town and i still had my Deagle and scout while holding the dual elites.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam