Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual Elites
(02-07-2019, 08:56 PM)Fozzy Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 08:36 PM)JustKuono Wrote: They were moved to be secondary weapons either yesterday or the day before. It would be neat if they were added. They are no longer a third weapon.

This isn't true I picked it up today on Christmas town and i still had my Deagle and scout while holding the dual elites.

Yep, I picked up Dual Elites today and it was in a separate slot from primary/secondary.
Someone said they were fixed. It was on canyon. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
It’s supposed to be fixed. Tho that only affects equipping so they may still multi slot with other sidearms

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
So is it safe to say nothing will come of this?
It’s been pointed out that they still act as an extra weapon and have been put as not to give out. Multi slot doesn’t need to happen, it would be a bigger advantage imo than the jumppack for played to spawn with the ability to have two secondaries.
Now if you want something else to come out of it, weighing in on how the should be added or if they should overall would be productive

Also are no longer used/ in inventories of players

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(02-11-2019, 02:15 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Also are no longer used/ in inventories of players

This was my main concern, thank you. This thread can be locked if you'd like.
doesn't matter they fucking suck shit LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

secondary