Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ripperoni @ PH (OPINION)
OPINION

Y'all if you punish me for speaking my opinion I s2g. I am just stating an opinion, and I am not truly meaning to harm anyone. So please remember I am stating an opinion and it doesn't have to piss you off before you explode in the replies, thanks.

Basically
This opinion is on Starky.
Not surprising right?
Exactly.
That's what I am here to talk about. 
How it isn't surprising somebody is stating their opinion of Starky.

Okay so
This is going to be a jumble of shit mixed into a cake.
A very bitter cake, in fact.
Now let's get things started.

Complaints lately about Starky are not surprising. He's been fucking up since day 1 of becoming co-owner. Understandable, the fact he has a lot of pressure being co-owner on a downfalling server, but he's jumping up and down on the server's downfall. 
I'm totally shocked Dink hasn't woken up yet from his nap, smh. 
In order to get a healthy server, you need a healthy/worthy co-owner. 
We don't have both.
He wont take advice from others, he's so thickheaded it hurts to watch.
Starky has been a liar since day 1 of birth, if you seriously don't believe me, go ahead and talk to Crow and or Russ. They will shit the truth into your mouth for you.
Secondly, Starky didn't even properly teach his staff anything. Mkkay didn't even know how to properly take care of somebody's ignorance towards her. Now, this isn't mkkay's fault of course. It's Starky's.
Starky needs to get the wrench out of his dick and notice what's happening to the server. He said changes were going to be made to the server like a week and a half ago during the staff meeting, yet everything is the same. He doesn't change anything because he is always AFK within the server. I understand that issues out of the server can occur, but don't say you're going to get shit done if you're not. 
The complaints of Starky have been the same throughout. He doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.
He assumes he is in the right because of his "rank."
But he is in the wrong, in fact. 
The fact Russ was sitting in unassigned, along with multiple others for MANY rounds, and I mean MANY and Starky did nothing about is disappointing. 
He thinks because he has other staff, he won't have to do anything.
We aren't your fucking slaves my boi, do some shit on your own.
For example, someone was sitting in spectate earlier today when I arrived. They had been sitting in spec for quite a while, and they weren't kicked from Starky and I got somewhat angry.
He wasn't afk, as he was moving. Therefore, he basically pushed it aside,
I confronted him about it after, and basically said "why didn't you do anything about the person in spec," and he basically told me "don't come on here demanding."
Like my boi, I am asking a question. 

Then I got pretty pissed and pm'ed him.
I said something around 
"I wasn't fucking demanding anything," Then said some things I shouldn't have said, etc.
Basically, Starky isn't doing his job.
At all.

Now excuse my dickness here, but,
Starky think's he can do whatever he wants to others because he's the fucking co-owner.
This is why in my opinion he needs to be demoted. 
I gave him a chance, so did many others.
He fucking failed like 5 times.
Ever since he became co-owner, the server has been dropping. 
Rank wise, of course.
Therefore, influencing the title, PH is fucked. 

The server is being destroyed with Starky running it.
He is nothing but manipulating his staff and being a compulsive liar. 
So, why doesn't Starky just get the fucking wrench out of his dick and wake up. 

Thanks  ;)

ps: love u bby's  Heart

Tell your opinion if you want. 

gonna blast before this post explodes with negativity
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
Forums in about 5 goddamn seconds

[Image: AggNclq.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nbvctftuba1rxmai6o4_500.gif?w=736]
[Image: tumblr_my4tqqjlSf1qzdga6o1_400.gif]
(02-18-2017, 11:27 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Forums in about 5 goddamn seconds

[Image: AggNclq.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nbvctftuba1rxmai6o4_500.gif?w=736]
[Image: tumblr_my4tqqjlSf1qzdga6o1_400.gif]
omfg
This needed to be said, bonus points for being real.
In all seriousness, it needed to be said eventually. The recent stream of bullshit from stark needed to be brought forth.
I think it was really brave of you to state your mind like this ^^, and I dont think you need to worry about being banned or demoted for it. If you get banned for it the entire prop hunt community will revolt.
Dont look so blue
I can't say much about Starky or how he does his job(since I don't know him or play prop hunt) but you're overestimating what a co-owner can actually do, he is completely at Dink's mercy when it comes to server changes or improvements.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(02-19-2017, 12:19 AM)Scoovie Wrote: I can't say much about Starky or how he does his job(since I don't know him or play prop hunt) but you're overestimating what a co-owner can actually do, he is completely at Dink's mercy when it comes to server changes or improvements.

Understandable, but based on what I stated, he lies to his staff about things. Which is only one of the things, I won't go on too much.

(02-18-2017, 11:49 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: I think it was really brave of you to state your mind like this ^^, and I dont think you need to worry about being banned or demoted for it. If you get banned for it the entire prop hunt community will revolt.

I discussed with russ whether or not I should, but I just did it because someone needed to speak up more than we have because there really is a difference lately.
...sigh. For changes to be made there has to be a person there to execute it. Dink is busy, doesn't have time a lot. It isn't his fault. But it also isn't my fault that our schedules don't run together. If changes can't be discussed then changes can't be made. Just because you don't get something when you want it, doesn't mean it wont ever happen. Everyone has a right to an opinion, but also if you describe something that happens it should be word for word. When you first come onto a server you don't just jump to conclusions about nothing being done. The person was warned before you were even on so you can't say I did nothing. Also, being afk, and being on the forums etc are two different things. I won't state my opinions here but I can easily question you on things you have done..the way you have acted etc...
(02-19-2017, 12:53 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote: ...sigh. For changes to be made there has to be a person there to execute it. Dink is busy, doesn't have time a lot. It isn't his fault. But it also isn't my fault that our schedules don't run together. If changes can't be discussed then changes can't be made. Just because you don't get something when you want it, doesn't mean it wont ever happen. Everyone has a right to an opinion, but also if you describe something that happens it should be word for word. When you first come onto a server you don't just jump to conclusions about nothing being done. The person was warned before you were even on so you can't say I did nothing. Also, being afk, and being on the forums etc are two different things. I won't state my opinions here but I can easily question you on things you have done..the way you have acted etc...

Completly agree on shit not getting done, extremly justifiable. But starky, theres about 35 more lines of bullshit you havent even refered to.