Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ripperoni @ PH (OPINION)
(02-19-2017, 12:21 AM)lynx Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 12:19 AM)Scoovie Wrote: I can't say much about Starky or how he does his job(since I don't know him or play prop hunt) but you're overestimating what a co-owner can actually do, he is completely at Dink's mercy when it comes to server changes or improvements.

Understandable, but based on what I stated, he lies to his staff about things. Which is only one of the things, I won't go on too much.

(02-18-2017, 11:49 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: I think it was really brave of you to state your mind like this ^^, and I dont think you need to worry about being banned or demoted for it. If you get banned for it the entire prop hunt community will revolt.

I discussed with russ whether or not I should, but I just did it because someone needed to speak up more than we have because there really is a difference lately.

The difference is the two of you coming on the server and having people scared to talk just because of your presence not to be petty, wont say any names but I have been told by few that when both of you are on they don't like being there anymore. Granted that doesn't warrant you guys leaving, but I can't be the only issue if people are uncomfortable being on the server because of you guys. You won't drop it, you won't let the changes be made, you keep pushing it and you are going to push it until I give up from being pushed so much.. Or you won't stop until someone makes you stop. Even then more issues will come about so its just going to be a chain of drama because people cant move on.
(02-19-2017, 01:00 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 12:19 AM)Scoovie Wrote: I can't say much about Starky or how he does his job(since I don't know him or play prop hunt) but you're overestimating what a co-owner can actually do, he is completely at Dink's mercy when it comes to server changes or improvements.

Understandable, but based on what I stated, he lies to his staff about things. Which is only one of the things, I won't go on too much.

(02-18-2017, 11:49 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: I think it was really brave of you to state your mind like this ^^, and I dont think you need to worry about being banned or demoted for it. If you get banned for it the entire prop hunt community will revolt.

I discussed with russ whether or not I should, but I just did it because someone needed to speak up more than we have because there really is a difference lately.

The difference is the two of you coming on the server and having people scared to talk just because of your presence not to be petty, wont say any names but I have been told by few that when both of you are on they don't like being there anymore. Granted that doesn't warrant you guys leaving, but I can't be the only issue if people are uncomfortable being on the server because of you guys. You won't drop it, you won't let the changes be made, you keep pushing it and you are going to push it until I give up from being pushed so much.. Or you won't stop until someone makes you stop. Even then more issues will come about so its just going to be a chain of drama because people cant move on.

Well starky if lynxs behavior on the server is driving people away, then why havent you adressed it? This is her point on you not doing anything, you're not training your staff and you're not correcting your staff.
I spoke with lynx and she didnt know how to vote, hardly knew how to mapchange and didnt know what bring did. Because you arent teaching your staff.
(02-19-2017, 12:58 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 12:53 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote: ...sigh. For changes to be made there has to be a person there to execute it. Dink is busy, doesn't have time a lot. It isn't his fault. But it also isn't my fault that our schedules don't run together. If changes can't be discussed then changes can't be made. Just because you don't get something when you want it, doesn't mean it wont ever happen. Everyone has a right to an opinion, but also if you describe something that happens it should be word for word. When you first come onto a server you don't just jump to conclusions about nothing being done. The person was warned before you were even on so you can't say I did nothing. Also, being afk, and being on the forums etc are two different things. I won't state my opinions here but I can easily question you on things you have done..the way you have acted etc...

Completly agree on shit not getting done, extremly justifiable. But starky, theres about 35 more lines of bullshit you havent even refered to.

Also, the more you go on the more you add to it, it can be the tiniest thing and boom its like you write it down on a checklist. You don't get that no one is perfect and you can't expect me to be, but regardless what is said you are going to do everything you can just to go against me because you don't like me.

(02-19-2017, 01:03 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 01:00 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote:

Well starky if lynxs behavior on the server is driving people away, then why havent you adressed it? This is her point on you not doing anything, you're not training your staff and you're not correcting your staff.
I spoke with lynx and she didnt know how to vote, hardly knew how to mapchange and didnt know what bring did. Because you arent teaching your staff.
Well to be fair, I did try teaching Lynx, I even had her do it once(map vote, map change).. So who isn't telling you the full truth? Also, it isn't really behavioral issues it is they way she talks to people what she does how people in the staff group can't really trust her. AGAIN THIS ISN'T THE PLACE for my opinions I am not here to call ANYONE out.
As someone who only hops on PH on occasion and hasn't seen the entirety this drama, I will offer an opinion here from experience of something that is clear. Staff being toxic and working against other staff kills servers and communities- it's a cancer to them. If something is not done here the PH community is going to go down and go down fast. What that something is should be up to Dink, the admins, and parties involved.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Well starky if lynxs behavior on the server is driving people away, then why havent you adressed it? you're not training your staff and you're not correcting your staff...

How exactly am I suppose to correct it, if everything I do will be brought to the forums..? I can say one thing if it comes off as rude, when trying to correct a issue it instantly fuels a fire and brings another forum drama post.
(02-19-2017, 01:10 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Well starky if lynxs behavior on the server is driving people away, then why havent you adressed it?  you're not training your staff and you're not correcting your staff...

How exactly am I suppose to correct it, if everything I do will be brought to the forums..? I can say one thing if it comes off as rude, when trying to correct a issue it instantly fuels a fire and brings another forum drama post.

Comes off as rude or not, you still have to correct behavior. Preferably not rude, but its better than doing nothing. If you atleast try to address it instead of just letting it play out then I wouldnt have any problem.
(02-19-2017, 01:07 AM)❤ Miss Dildo Shwaggins â¤ Wrote: As someone who only hops on PH on occasion and hasn't seen the entirety this drama, I will offer an opinion here from experience of something that is clear. Staff being toxic and working against other staff kills servers and communities. If something is not done here the PH community is going to go down and go down fast.

I agree with you completely. I have correcting I have to do as @RussEfarmer @"lynx" stated. I will take course of action if the shit isn't dropped and people don't move on. They are the only ones here in active staff having issues with me. There are other staff members that are fine with working together and it be over with. But they won't drop it.
Let's erase prophunt and all of its history and start over with new staff.
(02-19-2017, 01:15 AM)lynx Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 01:13 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 01:07 AM)❤ Miss Dildo Shwaggins â¤ Wrote: As someone who only hops on PH on occasion and hasn't seen the entirety this drama, I will offer an opinion here from experience of something that is clear. Staff being toxic and working against other staff kills servers and communities. If something is not done here the PH community is going to go down and go down fast.

I agree with you completely. I have correcting I have to do as @RussEfarmer @"lynx" stated. I will take course of action if the shit isn't dropped and people don't move on. They are the only ones here in active staff having issues with me. There are other staff members that are fine with working together and it be over with. But they won't drop it.

nigga were like your only staff left tf

yeah i'm here too
but y'know, i'm not getting in this. i had enough of this before i left
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
(02-19-2017, 01:15 AM)lynx Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 01:13 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote:

nigga were like your only staff left tf

You aren't though, and more staff members will come. IF we get rid of the constantly concurring issues then more people would be interested in becoming staff. People would feel more welcome..