Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Prop Hunt Trusted Apllication
Ingame Name: [pink]Corrilly

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:206137103

Time Played:  2 weeks  4 days  7 hours 

When First Joined: The day, month, and year when you first arrived. August  20 2018

Availability  all week monday  - sunday around 12 pm CST and soem days around 11am CST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular /  donor

What can you do to help the community?: i find i  am usually on when no staff are and would be able to better  serve the needs of the server as a staff member

Why do you want to help the community?: i want to help  the community of dinklebergs as i find them for the most part to  be good  fun and friendly people to be around and dont deserve  to be treated poorly  by  the odd bad payer coming in to ruin everyone else's  fun

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):  never been banned before on a dinkleberg server

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): yes  - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...t=corrilly

How did you find us?: had a friend who plays  here regularly and love the cartoon show after which the server is named

Other: I have previously moderated on a different  server so have staff experience
I think your grown since your last Application  :) You keep me updated when Mic spammers and Ghosters are on when I start a game and your always helping new players with different stuff like rules or How to play.

The only main issue I see is that you get angry when people find your spots or even when people nuke you tend to swear at players. But tbh everyone does when things like that happen an I believe that can change when becoming staff.

You've come along way Corrilly you handled the areas from your last App very well and Ill be happy to work along side you If u become Trusted. 1+

Edit.... Your time during the past 30 days is amazing - Keep up the great work

Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Please include previous names used on server in your application
+1
The times I have been on with you, I have seen you change for the better since your last staff application. You're a great player and you know the rules. You are already pretty familiar with the majority of the Trusted commands and you are well-known within the community. You would be a good fit.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 while you understand the rules, my major issue with you is your temper. I've seen you lash out at other players in game, and it's not something I like to see when people apply for staff. Work on that and I will consider giving you a plus one in the future.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I havent really seen you lash out at players. But as staff you have to be as calm as possible like with trollers. They see you get angry, they are going to keep on trolling. You do know the rules. Im going to go with a 0.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 i haven't seen you lash out or curse at others recently, but I've seen you curse when your found which is something easy to work on/ not a major concern. Other than that your very helpful and know the rules

Ps the name now being used is [pink]corrilly
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I am a +1 on this. I believe you would make a good Trusted, you let us know of ghosters/hackers right away.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Thanks for posting an application! Keep getting feedback and Dink will make a decision at some point in the future!
+0 
I haven't played with you recent enough to formulate an adequate opinion. 

I personally do not know of area's in which you can improve.

I have no opposition to you becoming staff as I've known you for some time, and you're known in the community.

My standard suggestions are:
• Be sure you have an adequate recording program
• Have game tracker map selection saved to easily access it in order to see who has been in unassigned or AFK 3+ Rounds (https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...134:27015/ )
• Make sure to act accordingly when dealing with constant violators of the rules (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Guidelines )
• Keep up to date on illegal spots (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...egal-Spots )
• Most importantly,  Have Fun