Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Prop Hunt Trusted Apllication
+1 for me knows the rules, gets along with players and staff, fun to be around with. GOOD LUCK COR! :)
Thanks all for the feed back i keep trying to improve on lacking areas hopefully im successful this time <3
I'm changing my vote to a +1 as your attitude has calmed since you've posted this and I've gotten to play with you more. I can always help you with recording if need be. I have tons of programs you can try :)
(02-21-2019, 06:19 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'm changing my vote to a +1 as your attitude has calmed since you've posted this and I've gotten to play with you more. I can always help you with recording if need be. I have tons of programs you can try :)

i currently have OBS working and record when necessary  and relevant  if need be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KpmA2qA...e=youtu.be :-)
I'm keeping my vote at a +0, I still see you disrespecting other players, like today, you called me a bitch for killing you: [Image: 2e5564edd30411a5a6fa1f616752562d.png]
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
My vote does not count nor hold any value to whereas I'm about to say. Since the last occurrence, Corrilly, you've been maintaining your frustration and anger to where you were either killed as a prop or trolls is present. Now, I cannot view on whether or not you're still maintaining that anger. In the beginning of the sentence, I wouldn't vote due to lack of activity, but I would be delighted to give you feedback. If you get accepted, keep your emotion personally handled and you'll become a perfect staff. In the meantime, keep improving Corrilly.
(02-24-2019, 03:08 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 12:03 PM)Null Wrote: My vote does not count nor hold any value to whereas I'm about to say. Since the last occurrence, Corrilly, you've been maintaining your frustration and anger to where you were either killed as a prop or trolls is present. Now, I cannot view on whether or not you're still maintaining that anger. In the beginning of the sentence, I wouldn't vote due to lack of activity, but I would be delighted to give you feedback. If you get accepted, keep your emotion personally handled and you'll become a perfect staff. In the meantime, keep improving Corrilly.

Mid, your opinion matters just like anyone else's, stop playing the victim. Stop saying your vote doesn't count, if you truly felt that way I doubt you'd even bother giving your feedback on these threads.

I think you took this out of content..... He isnt playing the victim all he is saying is that he isnt active enough to write a  full feedback on how Corrilly is performing . And lets not start comments that dont relate to Corrilly App please. He did a comment and that's that
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member