Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Prop Hunt Trusted Apllication
Thanks all i am always trying to improve and i am hopefully successful this time in my application
Corrilly, I know from a enforcement standpoint you would be fine. You understand the rules and like myself just want a place to play without drama and bs. That said there is only on thing that holds me back from giving you a +1 and that's the fact that you yourself said that your computer wasn't capable of playing while recording. A staff member needs to be able to gather evidence and cannot rely on other people to gather it for them.

For now I have to give this app a -1, if you can figure out how to record video and audio on your current PC I would gladly change this to a +1.

I know I haven't been on with you too much recently but from what I've noticed you still need to work on your temper a bit as well as you admitting that you can't record while playing. I really suggest looking into other recording software than the one your using right now I don't know what you use but good ones from what I know are bandicam and OBS.

so after being shown that you can record now (it looks amazing by the way) I'm going to change my vote to a +0 your temper is still an issue and I'd like to see it worked on more although I will admit it is better than how it was your last application.
I agree with demon on the recording part. Being able to capture evidence with screen recorders is a major part of being PH staff. Trust me I know. I don’t believe it’s anything to -1 on, but it is something to look into. I really love OBS and this is the website where I downloaded it. I wish the best of luck to you on this application.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
I'm going to leave this at a +0 until you figure out if you can run obs or something while playing.
Recording for evidence is a big part of staffing over here on PH.
You have improved from yelling at people while trying to help, to containing it to only when you die. That's a big complaint I had on your last application. You catch ghosters and hackers with ease, you know what is and isnt micspam, and when it can be let go and when to step in, which is something important in my eyes.
You have excellent time, as always, and you're on late when most of us aren't.
Bascially what Nuru and demon said, Having a solid recording software and knowing how to use it, is vital to being staff. Due to you not having a solid way currently to record people breaking the rules I'm going to be a +0. We can't do any punishment wise if there isn't any evidence, we don't want to ban a person who was just playing the game normally and following. (not saying that you would make a ban request for a person who just makes you mad, just saying from past experiance)
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Update i now have OBS working and have  short test  video  i have done on Gmod showing so  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KpmA2qA...e=youtu.be
(02-11-2019, 10:17 AM)[pink]Corrilly Wrote: Update i now have OBS working and have  short test  video  i have done on Gmod showing so  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KpmA2qA...e=youtu.be

Looking good, I wish the best of luck to you on this app.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Looks good to me, like I said I have no other issues with you and as such you deserve this +1.
To me you seemed to cool down when regarding getting mad. I haven't seen you get mad at anyone recently and you had helped a lot as donor. Now that you got OBS working I say you'd suit staff member. 1+

Good luck Corrilly