Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned without reason or warning
Dakota

Banned for "ghosting" but im not sure why he thought i was ghosting, and he banned me without saying a word
You and your friend trippy were ghosting you were dead and he was alive but happen to be hunting down the last traitor that had absolute done nothing and was not called out, then he rdms her and in the rdm report he said "u were a traitor....". then you proceed to ban evade and admit to ban evading. So no
(02-09-2019, 06:08 AM)Dakota Wrote: You and your friend trippy were ghosting you were dead and he was alive but happen to be hunting down the last traitor that had absolute done nothing and was not called out, then he rdms her and in the rdm report he said "u were a traitor....". then you proceed to ban evade and admit to ban evading. So no

How do you figure that? i was innocent and i was killed by an innocent, so how exactly would i know who the traitor is? He knew who it was because there was only 4 people left, him, 2 detectives, and 1 other person. So someone who has a brain would instantly know that the person that isnt a detective is the traitor.
Please follow this format ^^
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...STING--138
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(02-09-2019, 06:08 AM)Dakota Wrote: You and your friend trippy were ghosting you were dead and he was alive but happen to be hunting down the last traitor that had absolute done nothing and was not called out, then he rdms her and in the rdm report he said "u were a traitor....". then you proceed to ban evade and admit to ban evading. So no

for 1 you have no proof we were ghosting at all 2 there were 4 left, 2 detectives, me the innocent and the traitor. He was the only non detective. and for 3 ninja was a innocent killed by an innocent. Dakota just admit u were wrong. its a false accusation u have no proof on.
Ya no it was there a few missing in action, and a few still alive nice lie though
(02-09-2019, 06:15 AM)Dakota Wrote: Ya no it was there was many missing in action, and a few still alive nice lie though

Why exactly would we lie? We don't care about being banned on some random TTT server, but when an admin falsely bans me for no reason then i give a shit
you literally just proved yourself wrong

[01:53] Forestdam.THICC [innocent] has killed Ninja [innocent] with Deagle

i was an innocent killed by an INNOCENT so how would i have known who the traitor was???
"Ninja [INNOCENT]" DAKOTA SIR U ARE A DUMBASS. BAN ME IDC BUT U ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.
Okeydokey so for my full reply on this "Abuse" thread. You had RDMed me on the first round of 67th way when I was the last Traitor and you little buddy was dead. So of course I reported you because I had no valid sus and no valid KOS either which lead to me reporting you for RDM. So it was either ghosting or you have a T-finder hack which I find very unlikely. As we looked more into it, we learned you had a dead buddy on the server who could easily spectate other players and tell you who the Traitor's were. To put more to this there were at least 2 MIA players, one of them being Scoovie so there could not have been any other players besides those who you could see as an Innocent in your tab menu. Which put forth more sus evidence towards ghosting. I am providing screens of the logs from that round as well as the report. You also moments later ban evaded with an alt account leading to yet another perma ban :]
https://imgur.com/a/XoeONTD
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.