Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned without reason or warning
I mean its not hard to tell who the Ts are as inno.....
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
[00:00] daeganislegit [innocent] has been autoslain.
[00:04] swan police [traitor] bought C4
[00:19] Dakota [traitor] bought Knife
[00:29] Avi [detective] has damaged Dakota [traitor] for 13 HP with M16_V2
[00:29] Avi [detective] has damaged Dakota [traitor] for 23 HP with M16_V2
[00:30] Avi [detective] has damaged Dakota [traitor] for 13 HP with M16_V2
[00:31] Avi [detective] has damaged Dakota [traitor] for 13 HP with M16_V2
[00:31] Dakota [traitor] has damaged Avi [detective] for 7 HP with FAMAS
[00:32] Dakota [traitor] has damaged Avi [detective] for 12 HP with FAMAS
[00:32] Dakota [traitor] has damaged Avi [detective] for 7 HP with FAMAS
[00:33] Dakota [traitor] has damaged Avi [detective] for 7 HP with FAMAS
[00:36] Dakota [traitor] has damaged Avi [detective] for 12 HP with FAMAS
[00:36] Dakota [traitor] has damaged Avi [detective] for 7 HP with FAMAS
[00:37] Avi [detective] has damaged Dakota [traitor] for 20 HP with Deagle
[00:37] Avi [detective] has killed Dakota [traitor] with Deagle
[00:38] Avi [detective] identified the body of Dakota [traitor]
[01:04] Avi [detective] bought Portable Tester
[01:10] swan police [traitor] has damaged Avi [detective] for 27 HP with Double Barrel
[01:11] Avi [detective] has damaged swan police [traitor] for 2000 HP with Knife
[01:11] Avi [detective] has killed swan police [traitor] with Knife
[01:13] Avi [detective] identified the body of swan police [traitor]
[01:19] Avi [detective] bought Health Station
[01:25] JustKuono [traitor] bought M4 SLAM
[01:35] Forestdam.THICC [innocent] has damaged Sunlight Sentia [innocent] for 20 HP with Light Saber
[01:45] Sunlight Sentia [innocent] has damaged Forestdam.THICC [innocent] for 23 HP with The Bullshite
[01:47] Sunlight Sentia [innocent] has damaged Forestdam.THICC [innocent] for 23 HP with The Bullshite
[01:48] Ninja [innocent] has damaged Forestdam.THICC [innocent] for 12 HP with MAC10
[01:50] Ninja [innocent] has damaged Forestdam.THICC [innocent] for 12 HP with MAC10
[01:52] Forestdam.THICC [innocent] has damaged Ninja [innocent] for 20 HP with Deagle
[01:53] Avi [detective] bought Radar
[01:53] Forestdam.THICC [innocent] has damaged Ninja [innocent] for 148 HP with Deagle
[01:53] Forestdam.THICC [innocent] has killed Ninja [innocent] with Deagle
[01:54] TrippyRipper [innocent] has damaged demin [innocent] for 4 HP with Shotgun
[01:57] Forestdam.THICC [innocent] threw Smoke grenade
[02:04] Apex105 [innocent] has killed Forestdam.THICC [innocent] with Galil
[02:07] Apex105 [innocent] identified the body of Forestdam.THICC [innocent]
[02:17] YippyKiaYay [detective] identified the body of Apex105 [innocent]
[02:30] Sunlight Sentia [innocent] identified the body of DoctorWhonicorn [innocent]
[02:35] Drunk Trunks [innocent] threw Discombobulator
[02:45] YippyKiaYay [detective] bought Portable Tester
[02:47] JustKuono has activated a traitor trap: Secret Traitor Door (Don't press when innocents are around!)
[02:54] JustKuono has activated a traitor trap: Secret Traitor Door (Don't press when innocents are around!)
[02:55] Avi [detective] has damaged derpy2shoes [traitor] for 62 HP with M16_V2
[02:55] Avi [detective] has killed derpy2shoes [traitor] with M16_V2
[02:57] Avi [detective] identified the body of derpy2shoes [traitor]
[03:01] JustKuono [traitor] has damaged Scoovie [innocent] for 1814 HP with DMG_BLAST
[03:01] JustKuono [traitor] has killed Scoovie [innocent] with DMG_BLAST
[03:18] Avi [detective] bought UMP Prototype
[04:21] Sunlight Sentia [innocent] has damaged demin [innocent] for 36 HP with M24 Rifle
[04:26] YippyKiaYay [detective] has damaged demin [innocent] for 39 HP with M14 ''Shooty''
[04:27] demin [innocent] has damaged Sunlight Sentia [innocent] for 28 HP with Rifle
[04:28] Sunlight Sentia [innocent] has damaged demin [innocent] for 36 HP with M24 Rifle
[04:28] Sunlight Sentia [innocent] has killed demin [innocent] with M24 Rifle
[04:29] TrippyRipper [innocent] has damaged JustKuono [traitor] for 60 HP with Shotgun
[04:30] TrippyRipper [innocent] has damaged JustKuono [traitor] for 131 HP with Shotgun
[04:30] TrippyRipper [innocent] has killed JustKuono [traitor] with Shotgun
Had to repost my b also proves you were lying and the bold are undided bodies
(02-09-2019, 06:29 AM)JustKuono Wrote: Okeydokey so for my full reply on this "Abuse" thread. You had RDMed me on the first round of 67th way when I was the last Traitor and you little buddy was dead. So of course I reported you because I had no valid sus and no valid KOS either which lead to me reporting you for RDM. So it was either ghosting or you have a T-finder hack which I find very unlikely. As we looked more into it, we learned you had a dead buddy on the server who could easily spectate other players and tell you who the Traitor's were. To put more to this there were at least 2 MIA players, one of them being Scoovie so there could not have been any other players besides those who you could see as an Innocent in your tab menu. Which put forth more sus evidence towards ghosting. I am providing screens of the logs from that round as well as the report. You also moments later ban evaded with an alt account leading to yet another perma ban :]
https://imgur.com/a/XoeONTD

He killed you because there was only 4 people alive, him who was innocent, 2 detectives, and 1 other person, anyone that can do math could easily figure out who the traitor was. and what do the unidentified bodies have to do with anything that doesnt change the fact that there was only 1 person that wasnt a detective. And he went on an alt account to try and talk to dakota to figure out why we were banned because no one said a word to us before hand.
(02-09-2019, 06:29 AM)JustKuono Wrote: Okeydokey so for my full reply on this "Abuse" thread. You had RDMed me on the first round of 67th way when I was the last Traitor and you little buddy was dead. So of course I reported you because I had no valid sus and no valid KOS either which lead to me reporting you for RDM. So it was either ghosting or you have a T-finder hack which I find very unlikely. As we looked more into it, we learned you had a dead buddy on the server who could easily spectate other players and tell you who the Traitor's were. To put more to this there were at least 2 MIA players, one of them being Scoovie so there could not have been any other players besides those who you could see as an Innocent in your tab menu. Which put forth more sus evidence towards ghosting. I am providing screens of the logs from that round as well as the report. You also moments later ban evaded with an alt account leading to yet another perma ban :]

its called i got scared and shot. ever heard of a human action called guessing? guess that flew over ur head since everything u die by must be a hack or breaking of rules. YES ME AND NINJA WERE IN A DISCORD BUT WE WERE NOT GHOSTING JUST BECAUSE WE ARE FRIENDS AND PLAY TOGETHER DOESNT MEAN WERE GONNA BREAK THE RULES LMAO. AND YES I DID JOIN ON AN ALT BECAUSE I WAS MOTHER FUCKING FALSELY BANNED AND DO YOU REALLY TTHINK WE WOULD BE MAKING SUCH A FUCKING BIG DEAL IF WE WERENT? NO WE LIKED THE SERVER AND WERE HAVNING FUN. IF WE WERE GHOSTING WE WOULD HAVE JUST LEFT AND WENT TO GHOST IN ANOTHER GODDAMN SERVER GET THAT THREW UR THICK ASS SKULLS LIKE FUCK. FUCKING IDIOTS.
unid'd bodies count as alive people.... which mean there was atleast 6 ppl alive, you played yourself lol
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(02-09-2019, 06:31 AM)Scoovie Wrote: I mean its not hard to tell who the Ts are as inno.....

THANK YOU SCOOVIE!
(02-09-2019, 06:37 AM)Scoovie Wrote: unid'd bodies count as alive people.... which mean there was atleast 6 ppl alive, you played yourself l

dont the unid'd bodies have their own tab on the scoreboard? I thought there was a missing in action section
(02-09-2019, 06:33 AM)Dakota Wrote: [00:00] daeganislegit [innocent] has been autoslain.
[00:04] swan police [traitor] bought C4
[00:19] Dakota [traitor] bought Knife
[00:29] Avi [detective] has damaged Dakota [traitor] for 23 HP with M16_V2
[00:31] Avi [detective] has damaged Dakota [traitor] for 13 HP with M16_V2
[00:31] Dakota [traitor] has damaged Avi [detective] for 7 HP with FAMAS
[00:32] Dakota [traitor] has damaged Avi [detective] for 12 HP with FAMAS
[00:32] Dakota [traitor] has damaged Avi [detective] for 7 HP with FAMAS
[00:33] Dakota [traitor] has damaged Avi [detective] for 7 HP with FAMAS
[00:36] Dakota [traitor] has damaged Avi [detective] for 12 HP with FAMAS
[00:37] Avi [detective] has damaged Dakota [traitor] for 20 HP with Deagle
[00:37] Avi [detective] has killed Dakota [traitor] with Deagle
[00:38] Avi [detective] identified the body of Dakota [traitor]
[01:04] Avi [detective] bought Portable Tester
[01:10] swan police [traitor] has damaged Avi [detective] for 27 HP with Double Barrel
[01:11] Avi [detective] has damaged swan police [traitor] for 2000 HP with Knife
[01:11] Avi [detective] has killed swan police [traitor] with Knife
[01:13] Avi [detective] identified the body of swan police [traitor]
[01:19] Avi [detective] bought Health Station
[01:25] JustKuono [traitor] bought M4 SLAM
[01:35] Forestdam.THICC [innocent] has damaged Sunlight Sentia [innocent] for 20 HP with Light Saber
[01:45] Sunlight Sentia [innocent] has damaged Forestdam.THICC [innocent] for 23 HP with The Bullshite
[01:47] Sunlight Sentia [innocent] has damaged Forestdam.THICC [innocent] for 23 HP with The Bullshite
[01:48] Ninja [innocent] has damaged Forestdam.THICC [innocent] for 12 HP with MAC10
[01:50] Ninja [innocent] has damaged Forestdam.THICC [innocent] for 12 HP with MAC10
[01:52] Forestdam.THICC [innocent] has damaged Ninja [innocent] for 20 HP with Deagle
[01:53] Avi [detective] bought Radar
[01:53] Forestdam.THICC [innocent] has damaged Ninja [innocent] for 148 HP with Deagle
[01:53] Forestdam.THICC [innocent] has killed Ninja [innocent] with Deagle
[01:54] TrippyRipper [innocent] has damaged demin [innocent] for 4 HP with Shotgun
[01:57] Forestdam.THICC [innocent] threw Smoke grenade
[02:04] Apex105 [innocent] has killed Forestdam.THICC [innocent] with Galil
[02:07] Apex105 [innocent] identified the body of Forestdam.THICC [innocent]
[02:17] YippyKiaYay [detective] identified the body of Apex105 [innocent]
[02:30] Sunlight Sentia [innocent] identified the body of DoctorWhonicorn [innocent]
[02:35] Drunk Trunks [innocent] threw Discombobulator
[02:45] YippyKiaYay [detective] bought Portable Tester
[02:47] JustKuono has activated a traitor trap: Secret Traitor Door (Don't press when innocents are around!)
[02:54] JustKuono has activated a traitor trap: Secret Traitor Door (Don't press when innocents are around!)
[02:55] Avi [detective] has killed derpy2shoes [traitor] with M16_V2
[02:57] Avi [detective] identified the body of derpy2shoes [traitor]
[03:01] JustKuono [traitor] has damaged Scoovie [innocent] for 1814 HP with DMG_BLAST
[03:01] JustKuono [traitor] has killed Scoovie [innocent] with DMG_BLAST
[03:18] Avi [detective] bought UMP Prototype
[04:21] Sunlight Sentia [innocent] has damaged demin [innocent] for 36 HP with M24 Rifle
[04:26] YippyKiaYay [detective] has damaged demin [innocent] for 39 HP with M14 ''Shooty''
[04:27] demin [innocent] has damaged Sunlight Sentia [innocent] for 28 HP with Rifle
[04:28] Sunlight Sentia [innocent] has damaged demin [innocent] for 36 HP with M24 Rifle
[04:28] Sunlight Sentia [innocent] has killed demin [innocent] with M24 Rifle
[04:29] TrippyRipper [innocent] has damaged JustKuono [traitor] for 60 HP with Shotgun
[04:30] TrippyRipper [innocent] has damaged JustKuono [traitor] for 131 HP with Shotgun
[04:30] TrippyRipper [innocent] has killed JustKuono [traitor] with Shotgun
Had to repost my b also proves you were lying and the bold are undided bodies
So basically i cant shoot anyone without calling it out? so im supposed to take it up the ass?
(02-09-2019, 06:37 AM)TrippyRipper Wrote:

its called i got scared and shot. ever heard of a human action called guessing? guess that flew over ur head since everything u die by must be a hack or breaking of rules. YES ME AND NINJA WERE IN A DISCORD BUT WE WERE NOT GHOSTING JUST BECAUSE WE ARE FRIENDS AND PLAY TOGETHER DOESNT MEAN WERE GONNA BREAK THE RULES LMAO. AND YES I DID JOIN ON AN ALT BECAUSE I WAS MOTHER FUCKING FALSELY BANNED AND DO YOU REALLY TTHINK WE WOULD BE MAKING SUCH A FUCKING BIG DEAL IF WE WERENT? NO WE LIKED THE SERVER AND WERE HAVNING FUN. IF WE WERE GHOSTING WE WOULD HAVE JUST LEFT AND WENT TO GHOST IN ANOTHER GODDAMN SERVER GET THAT THREW UR THICK ASS SKULLS LIKE FUCK. FUCKING IDIOTS.
I'm sorry but I see no reason to be disrespectful ^-^ you and your friend also were ban evading technically. The MIA tab in the scoreboard is only available to Traitors or those who are dead. I believe you have played yourself.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
thread closed till admin decision all evidence has been presented