Potential Witnesses: 

Proof: http://prntscr.com/mizvd5

Other:
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1 he did also say the n word
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
@Sunlight Sentia

and @"killerZoreo" I see you going after daegan because of his age. Quit being an idiot before you're roped in with this too.
+1 for a punishment to be administered to the donor abuse guy, and for you @"killerZoreo" you need to chill out with picking on Daegan
I feel like a punishment should also be filed against Rylo Ken based on the chat history you have provided.
Hm, Rylo is also a problem considering he just got banned for racism and he hasn't learned his lesson and is even fueling this behavior.
Also was just unbanned 2 days ago

[Image: Zzj8Wbh.png]

+1
yeet this kid out of here tbh
Considering what I was told and screenshots sent to me by another player on at the time (not daegan), daegan's story lines up with that other player. Sunshine also claimed as soon as I joined the server that daegan was abusing and muting Rylo for no reason, but that doesn't seem to be the case either. But yeah, +1 to something being done about this as well as Rylo.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
so addressing my mute, context a few minutes in advance to this situation would probably be nice but daegen was in the right. as to my spam, obviously i did it. as for why i did it, previously i was muted and even kicked for saying the n word in with another word so i was giving light on why this dude could get away with it

edit: also yes, i realize this isnt the most effective way to get someone muted

Crikey!
(02-09-2019, 09:51 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote: so addressing my mute, context a few minutes in advance to this situation would probably be nice but daegen was in the right. as to my spam, obviously i did it. as for why i did it, previously i was muted and even kicked for saying the n word in with another word so i was giving light on why this dude could get away with it

Crikey!

What do you mean by that last?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon