Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
donor mute
(02-09-2019, 10:35 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 09:10 PM)Hani Wrote: Hm, Rylo is also a problem considering he just got banned for racism and he hasn't learned his lesson and is even fueling this behavior
well since that ban i havent said the n word apart from copying other peoples text and with an "a" at the end

(02-10-2019, 02:21 AM)Sunlight Sentia Wrote: I was very clearly in the wrong here as I didnt know the donor rules at the time, when I purchased donor it said nothing about rules or responsibilities, I usually dont try to test my luck or other's patience. I didnt see the donor rules when I purchased it. As for my first ban I unintentionally (teamed?) with Dangerously Sketchy. On a side note I wasnt informed about donors being able to dish out punishments like tmods and mod+ ranks, if daegon would have said something along the lines of "If I deal a punishment treat it the same as a mod muting someone for unacceptable behavior." I would have understood, but when you buy donor rank there is no link to a set of rules that I was aware of
everything on the server above reg has rules, also I would have loved to explain but nobody would have listened even you and you know it cause I'm not staff   and if I said that I would have not been taken seriously because of age and rank
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(02-10-2019, 02:43 AM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 10:35 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 09:10 PM)Hani Wrote: Hm, Rylo is also a problem considering he just got banned for racism and he hasn't learned his lesson and is even fueling this behavior
well since that ban i havent said the n word apart from copying other peoples text and with an "a" at the end

(02-10-2019, 02:21 AM)Sunlight Sentia Wrote: I was very clearly in the wrong here as I didnt know the donor rules at the time, when I purchased donor it said nothing about rules or responsibilities, I usually dont try to test my luck or other's patience. I didnt see the donor rules when I purchased it. As for my first ban I unintentionally (teamed?) with Dangerously Sketchy. On a side note I wasnt informed about donors being able to dish out punishments like tmods and mod+ ranks, if daegon would have said something along the lines of "If I deal a punishment treat it the same as a mod muting someone for unacceptable behavior." I would have understood, but when you buy donor rank there is no link to a set of rules that I was aware of
everything on the server above reg has rules, also I would have loved to explain but nobody would have listened even you and you know it cause I'm not staff   and if I said that I would have not been taken seriously because of age and rank

^^^
I was discriminated because of age beforehand as well, I know how much it sucks, i was never the one to initiate things as bullying online, i feel its childish, If you sent me a serious !p I wouldve listened and no one would have known, I would have no reason to not believe you, you have more experience on this server than I do, in the future if I do something foolish and you're there to see it send me a pm and I'll never insult you or not take you like anyone else.

Since then I have also viewed the donor rules as posted by quiche commando and scoovie

What does the portion underlined mean to you?

[Image: LAIgu9G.jpg]
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Its pretty self explanatory no? I have already explained that at the time I didnt know you could do that in place of mods or authority
Personally leaning towards a second chance here. I would say warning and next time demotion to supporter if it were my decision to make. Doesn't seem like malicious intentions
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
To update player is currently on a 2 week ghosting ban via donor vote. Admins will be discussing what to do here

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Decided that the ban will stick to serve as the vote ghosting and donor report punishment

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon