Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
donor mute
(02-09-2019, 09:51 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote: so addressing my mute, context a few minutes in advance to this situation would probably be nice but daegen was in the right. as to my spam, obviously i did it. as for why i did it, previously i was muted and even kicked for saying the n word in with another word so i was giving light on why this dude could get away with it

Crikey!

I couldn't go back up because of errors so I just got what I could fit sorry I didn't add context
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(02-09-2019, 09:57 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 09:51 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote: so addressing my mute, context a few minutes in advance to this situation would probably be nice but daegen was in the right. as to my spam, obviously i did it. as for why i did it, previously i was muted and even kicked for saying the n word in with another word so i was giving light on why this dude could get away with it

Crikey!

What do you mean by that last?

what?

(02-09-2019, 09:58 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:

Crikey!

I couldn't go back up because of errors so I just got what I could fit sorry I didn't add context

its fine probably going to get banned anyway, im with with you on this lol
(02-09-2019, 10:02 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 09:57 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:

Crikey!

What do you mean by that last?

what?

(02-09-2019, 09:58 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:

Crikey!

its fine probably going to get banned anyway, im with with you on this lol
you wont be banned because you didn't keep saying the n word soo theres no reason to ban

(02-09-2019, 09:10 PM)Hani Wrote: Hm, Rylo is also a problem considering he just got banned for racism and he hasn't learned his lesson and is even fueling this behavior
well since that ban i havent said the n word apart from copying other peoples text and with an "a" at the end
(02-09-2019, 10:35 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 09:10 PM)Hani Wrote: Hm, Rylo is also a problem considering he just got banned for racism and he hasn't learned his lesson and is even fueling this behavior
well since that ban i havent said the n word apart from copying other peoples text and with an "a" at the end

I just muted you twice for spamming it with 'er" even if it was a copy you spammed it with "er" which is funny cause you just said you only copy with "a"

(02-09-2019, 10:41 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:

I just muted you twice for spamming it with 'er" even if it was a copy you spammed it with "er" which is funny cause you just said you only copy with "a"

oh i copy whatever i dont type hard r myself anymore, am retired
can we lock this

Hope you realize even if you're just copying and pasting it, it's still y'know, a bit problematic.
I was very clearly in the wrong here as I didnt know the donor rules at the time, when I purchased donor it said nothing about rules or responsibilities, I usually dont try to test my luck or other's patience. I didnt see the donor rules when I purchased it. As for my first ban I unintentionally (teamed?) with Dangerously Sketchy. On a side note I wasnt informed about donors being able to dish out punishments like tmods and mod+ ranks, if daegon would have said something along the lines of "If I deal a punishment treat it the same as a mod muting someone for unacceptable behavior." I would have understood, but when you buy donor rank there is no link to a set of rules that I was aware of
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...elines--38 / Usually when you buy Donor it says" If u abuse the power it will be strip from you ".

But yeah have a read through this
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member