Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donor powers abuse
Offender's Name:  Cosmic fox /cherry

Offender's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:216995003

Offender's Rank: donor 

What They Did: repeatedly threatening gag and mutes  server wide ,openly abusing players , claiming to use a sound board to spam chat

When They Did It: 10-30 to 11-00 pm server  time 10-2-2019

Potential Witnesses: §ePair of Pant  STEAM_0:0:238275196

Proof: 

Other: This player has been constantly abusing players over the last week at least more so  now they have donor rank
you need proof
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Yup. I've been watchin this go down for awhile today. I'm a witness.
(02-09-2019, 11:12 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: you need proof

Daegenislegit due to limited bandwidth i am unable to record on my pc it crashes  everytime i try to record  online
if he is spamming text chat screenshots will suffice as well
[Image: J6yUs0g]
using a mic happy
The problem here is that unless you or your witnesses can provide proof absolutely nothing can or will be done.
I agree With Corrilly That Cosmic fox has been using his powers in unprofessional way during this week and Ive offered him guidance on when to use his powers and to not abuse it.

Ive even given him the link to the Donor Guidelines.

Im sad to hear about your experience with this player corrilly. If things like this carry on you should get screenshots or even get another player to get screenshots because those are the most important part to reporting a player.

But yeah I would like to hear from the 2 if there on forums
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
The thing is, you have to have some sort of evidence. Hearsay isn't proof enough as a group of like minded people can gang up on one person. Hardcore evidence is needed for any action to be taken except maybe a talking to. But even then that could be unfair.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(02-09-2019, 11:17 PM)[pink]Corrilly Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 11:12 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: you need proof

Daegenislegit due to limited bandwidth i am unable to record on my pc it crashes  everytime i try to record  online

Didn't realize you needed an internet connection to make a video recording.