Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member progression time
I was playing this morning and I had about 9ish hours left until i was a member, but when I logged back in all of my time has reset and now I have 23 hours
Best chance of getting this fix is to contact a Admin of the server you lost your rank in
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Which server were you playing on?

TTT, PH, DR, or Murder?
(02-10-2019, 07:34 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: Which server were you playing on?

TTT, PH, DR, or Murder?

He plays on TTT.
(02-10-2019, 07:34 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: Which server were you playing on?

TTT, PH, DR, or Murder?

my bad, probably should've said that. I was playing on TTT
Thanks
Best way to fix this is to get hold of an admin. I'll see if I can message someone for you, bud
(02-10-2019, 09:13 PM)dong Wrote: Best way to fix this is to get hold of an admin. I'll see if I can message someone for you, bud

Alright, sweet. Thanks for the help
(02-12-2019, 07:13 PM)Mrporky02 Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 09:13 PM)dong Wrote: Best way to fix this is to get hold of an admin. I'll see if I can message someone for you, bud

Alright, sweet. Thanks for the help

An admin has to be online with you in order for them to correct your time. Best way is to join the discord for the server and ping them
Unlikely an admin will get on by ping, but your welcome to try I suppose so they’ll know

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I have this problem too.  I am a Master rank but for some reason I don't have enough play time one the server to reach member rank.  How do I fix this?