Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Staff Application.
Kasumi already put out all the reasons for a -1
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(02-11-2019, 09:38 AM)happy Wrote: Kasumi already put out all the reasons for a -1

I completely understand!

Thanks for your feedback and honesty!
(02-11-2019, 09:26 AM)Magnus Wratheon Wrote: I had previously deleted Garry's Mod to make room for other games but reinstalled it a month ago. 
So that's why I haven't met the requirements.

I just recently join the Discord and Forums to help my chances on the application and to get more in touch with the community to show who I am!

Once again, Thanks for your feedback and honesty!

Something doesn’t add up here, I checked you on TangoWorldWide and your tmod application was accepted on November 17th. You deleted gmod and reinstalled it a month ago? Meaning you reinstalled it beginning of January or late December. When did you delete it?
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(02-11-2019, 09:57 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 09:26 AM)Magnus Wratheon Wrote: I had previously deleted Garry's Mod to make room for other games but reinstalled it a month ago. 
So that's why I haven't met the requirements.

I just recently join the Discord and Forums to help my chances on the application and to get more in touch with the community to show who I am!

Once again, Thanks for your feedback and honesty!

Something doesn’t add up here, I checked you on TangoWorldWide and your tmod application was accepted on November 17th. You deleted gmod and reinstalled it a month ago? Meaning you reinstalled it beginning of January or late December. When did you delete it?

I deleted it late December! Just reinstalled it like January 17th I think!
I'm glad you actually did a backround check not many do that! :D 

Thanks for your feedback and honesty!
[Image: jk4b4ueo36801.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...d7ef954b4c]
Thanks for the clarification on that. Still, you need to apply when you reach the minimum requirements.
It’s not apply then get the requirements. Just for that I’m -1, still wish the best of luck to you.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(02-11-2019, 10:06 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Thanks for the clarification on that. Still, you need to apply when you reach the minimum requirements.
It’s not apply then get the requirements. Just for that I’m -1, still wish the best of luck to you.

You're welcome!

Thank's for the luck! and honesty!
Hi again, just like everyone else has said you have to meet minimum requirements that being the 60+ hours, in all honesty I would aim for 80+ hours before reapplying again but keep it up I say this because the more time looks better, cuss a bit less (they're  picky about this since there are kids that come on), and fewer sexual thing and you'll be good to go. All in all, good luck on your application and don't let it discourage you from applying again ^^
-1 for now, you're on the right track.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(02-11-2019, 10:39 AM)JustKuono Wrote: Hi again, just like everyone else has said you have to meet minimum requirements that being the 60+ hours, in all honesty I would aim for 80+ hours before reapplying again but keep it up I say this because the more time looks better, cuss a bit less (they're  picky about this since there are kids that come on), and fewer sexual thing and you'll be good to go. All in all, good luck on your application and don't let it discourage you from applying again ^^
-1 for now, you're on the right track.

Thanks so much for the feedback and honesty!
-1 everyone else has pretty much summed it up. Don't let this be discouraging though and hopefully you'll consider working on what was said and try again in the future.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(02-11-2019, 12:00 PM)Avi Wrote: -1 everyone else has pretty much summed it up.  Don't let this be discouraging though and hopefully you'll consider working on what was said and try again in the future.

Thank you for your honesty and feedback!