Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Staff Application.
-1 Im not gonna sound like a robot and say the things the other staff members have already said. I like your goal is to become staff "But" Give it sometime. Work on the things your pairs have commented and you will be there in no time. Im probably one of the staff you haven't met as well. Would be cool to have a game with you in the near future.

Best of luck
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(02-11-2019, 02:44 PM)Sharky Wrote: -1 Im not gonna sound like a robot and say the things the other staff members have already said. I like your goal is to become staff "But" Give it sometime. Work on the things your pairs have commented and you will be there in no time. Im probably one of the staff you haven't met as well. Would be cool to have a game with you in the near future.

Best of luck

Thanks for your honesty and feedback!
[Image: jk4b4ueo36801.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...d7ef954b4c]

You do not meet the minimum requirements to become staff.

You did not take time to understand our rules.

You are not familiar with the community and they don't know you.

You didn't even take the time to look at our requirements for becoming staff.

It looks as though you're just gunning for power. 

You've got a lot to fix before I change my vote to a +1
(02-11-2019, 04:00 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: -1

It appears to me you are just making assumptions. 
If you go back and read through what I have said and the replies I have sent to others, I have read the rules and requirements.
I even stated I did not meet all of them.
I've stated plenty of times I did not meet them all but I have met some.
I do understand your rules, I don't see how you can just assume I haven't read them. 

I can work on the familiarity with the community with time.

I think I've stated my intentions quite clear that I only wish to help and provide all I can to help.
So I don't see how it looks like I'm gunning for power. 

You seem to come off a bit hostile.

I meet all requirements but 2. 
60 hours. 
Activity within the community.

Which I can change both within time.

See I knew from the Jump I had a 99% chance of getting denied but I applied anyways because I wanted to show that I truly only wish to help. I don't see how It appears I'm "Gunning for power".

See, I believed even if I managed to get accept theirs a trial period for staff for a reason.
To see if you're capable and worthy of becoming staff.

Please next time, Looks through the entirety of the application including responses before making false accusations and assumptions.

Thanks for your feedback and honesty.
do not meet requirements of time and barley any fourm time
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(02-11-2019, 04:41 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: do not meet requirements of time and barley any fourm time

Thanks for your feedback and honesty!
(02-11-2019, 04:23 PM)Magnus Wratheon Wrote:

If you go back and read through what I have said and the replies I have sent to others, I have read the rules and requirements.
I do understand your rules, I don't see how you can just assume I haven't read them. 

I think I've stated my intentions quite clear that I only wish to help and provide all I can to help.

60 hours. 

See I knew from the Jump I had a 99% chance of getting denied but I applied anyways because I wanted to show that I truly only wish to help. I don't see how It appears I'm "Gunning for power".

See, I believed even if I managed to get accept theirs a trial period for staff for a reason.

Please next time, Looks through the entirety of the application including responses before making false accusations and assumptions.

I think with this comment, I think you need to realize you need not only a few of the requirements "But all of them" Not saying  I'm right But I think your comment was a little perplex towards Voss. All there trying to do is to help you. 

I understand that you think Voss is assuming your wanting the power "But all staff have there own thoughts on your Application. Wrong or right you need to be Mature on this.

I dont know tbh. Looking at this It looks like your the type of person that does a half job. 

Work on these things mate, and prove me wrong that your the type of person that does the Job
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Voss basically said what we are all saying just in a more blunt way.

When he says you don’t understand our rules, he does have a point. To be a staff member requires you to think on your feet for different situations that don’t appear in the rules, which happens too often. I would suggest, as said before, play on the server more. BUT do take notes on how staff on this server handle different situations. You may have the experience on other servers but some things may be done very differently here, which is why we have the 60hr requirement, since it’s a reasonable amount of time to understand how things are done here.

The same applies with the forums as well, which is why we ask for some forum activity as well.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(02-11-2019, 04:56 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 04:23 PM)Magnus Wratheon Wrote:

60 hours. 

I think with this comment, I think you need to realize you need not only a few of the requirements "But all of them" Not saying  I'm right But I think your comment was a little perplex towards Voss. All there trying to do is to help you. 

I understand that you think Voss is assuming your wanting the power "But all staff have there own thoughts on your Application. Wrong or right you need to be Mature on this.

I dont know tbh. Looking at this It looks like your the type of person that does a half job. 

Work on these things mate, and prove me wrong that your the type of person that does the Job
I know I need all of the requirements, Constantly telling me doesn't change anything. 

I know their trying to help and I absolutely appreciate that!!  Heart 

Now my message towards Voss was me not only clarifying things but also point out it appeared he came off a bit hostile, Which I see no problem in stating.

I don't see how it looks like I'm the type of person that does a "half job" when I've been replying to this for a good 8+ hours. 
and worked a good 45 minutes on my application.

I don't see how you can make these assumptions without seeing how I staff or do any job.

But regardless, Thanks for your feedback and honesty!

(02-11-2019, 04:59 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Voss basically said what we are all saying just in a more blunt way.

When he says you don’t understand our rules, he does have a point. To be a staff member requires you to think on your feet for different situations that don’t appear in the rules, which happens too often. I would suggest, as said before, play on the server more. BUT do take notes on how staff on this server handle different situations. You may have the experience on other servers but some things may be done very differently here, which is why we have the 60hr requirement, since it’s a reasonable amount of time to understand how things are done here.

The same applies with the forums as well, which is why we ask for some forum activity as well.

I completely understand what you're saying, But making full assumptions without any true fact to back it up isn't smart.

I understand these things which I have constantly stated. 

I applied for staff knowing I would more than definitely get denied due to the lack of some requirements, But I applied anyways to show I actually care and that I actually want to help. Which I've said plenty of times!

Thanks so much for your feedback and honesty!
I think your  coming off as a little defensive here, but I'll add onto this. you sir are being a bit of a hypocrite getting upset about voss "accusation", but your accusing our staff team of being inactive when we have some staff team members on everyday for at least an hour a day. Just because we don't no life the server as hard as others to the point of being on almost 24/7 doesn't mean we are inactive. We are human, we have lives, we do this as volunteers when we have time to do it. Being staff doesn't show you care about the community and when you have no time especially under a month in a community like right now and you immediately apply for staff it can and will to some people come off as "gunning for power"

**EDIT** I missed apart in his "I don't" part in the app thus that point will be removed from the post
[Image: J6yUs0g]