Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little late, But hey!
 Allow me to introduce myself! Hi, I'm Magnus Wratheon! My real name is Andrew, But you can call me either one if you like!
I'm 18 years old, I'm 6'0. I absolutely love to game! I tend to swear a lot as well but I will try to censor myself a little bit if others are sensitive towards swearing.  Me and my entire family are from Brooklyn New York!!! GOOOO YANKEES!! But I currently live in Saginaw Michigan. 
I'm a pretty laid back and outgoing guy, I'm also extremely weird and a bit sadistic and overall pretty goofy! I'm also quite seriously and pretty defensive of others. I despise Racism, Disrespect and just pure hatred towards others! 
I like to focus on helping others the most I can anyway I can! 
I love animals I bond with them more than humans! I have quite a few pets, I have 3 pet cats, 2 male 1 female. The names of the males are : Zander and Sunny. The name of the female is : Sophia. I also have 2 pet rats both are female their names are : Rosie and Tina. I also have a female opossum and her name is Patty. I have a male Guinea Pig and his name is Gizmo. I also have 2 cotton tail rabbits both females their names are : Mimzy and Sweetie. I had 3 cotton tails but sadly the 3rd one died due to a tumor that had formed on her left cheek, Her name was Timi. And finally I have a false dwarf rabbit and her name is Tabitha or Tabby for short! Those are all my current pets! I had more exotic and unusual pets in the past as well! 

I game almost 24/7 because I have no life lol. The games I currently play are Garry's Mod, Insurgency, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Call Of War. I play all types of games to be truthful but those four are the ones I focus on. 

I absolutely love music (Who doesn't???!!!) I listen to almost every type of music! Except for rap. I despise all the fake ass pathetic gangster rap. It's annoying, stupid and just pathetic. Speaking of fake. I dislike anyone who pretends to be something their not. Like people who act all big and bad and fake as fuck and do whatever they can to make people like them. Including completely changing who they truly are. I believe it's best to just be who you are and if people don't like you for who you are then too bad for them. There's no point in changing who you truly are in your soul just so people will accept you! Be you and love you!!!  [Image: kiss.gif] [Image: kiss.gif] [Image: kiss.gif]

I consider myself to self to be quite stupid lol but I can also be pretty insightful and intelligent on certain subjects!
I don't have a religion because I believe that there is no god or gods or any form of higher power. "From out of the ground we were taken as the dust we are; and to the dust we shall return". 

I can also be pretty annoying and arrogant and immature at times but I mean who can't be?[Image: huh.gif]?

I'm also pretty horrible at introducing myself and sharing things about myself! So with that being said I think I'll end here!! 

But please!!! If you have any questions or anything you'd like to know about me please comment or pm me! I'd be glad to answer any questions I can!  (Please no idiotic or stupid questions) 

I look forward to becoming apart of this community and gaming with many of you! 

Until next time, Your friend: Magnus Wratheon
Welcome to the forums :D
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-11-2019, 09:13 AM)Kasumi Wrote: Welcome to the forums :D

Thank you very much!!!  :D :D  :D :D :P :P :P :P  :P
welcome to the forums
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(02-11-2019, 09:39 AM)happy Wrote: welcome to the forums

Thank you!  :P :P :P :D :D
Hi, welcome to the forums. I love all types of music except for mainstream rap too, just not my type.
(02-11-2019, 09:56 AM)Gabe Wrote: Hi, welcome to the forums. I love all types of music except for mainstream rap too, just not my type.

Thanks so much, I can tell already we're gonna be dope ass friends!
[Image: jk4b4ueo36801.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...d7ef954b4c]
Welcome to the forums, I’m 6 foot as well #tallgang
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(02-11-2019, 10:07 AM)reed1103 Wrote: Welcome to the forums, I’m 6 foot as well #tallgang

Thanks!

WE SHALL TOWER ABOVE ALL OUR ENEMIES!!!

#TALLGANG   Cool Cool Cool :D :D :D :P :P :P
[Image: jk4b4ueo36801.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...d7ef954b4c]
Jesus christ this is longer than any of my staff apps

In any case, welcome to the forums!