Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just for the memes
I do not want staff i was just wondering if i would be up to your guys standards

Ingame Name: ZeroRange/0range

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80265720

Time Played: 120 hrs ish

When First Joined: jan 17 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):
 PT (around 4pm-6am) early mornings/nights and when it comes to the summer i have a second job runing security at events (most of the time on weekends)

Sponsor(s): 
i'm a lonely boi

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: 
I have a Sixth Sense on hackers and ghosts plus i know how to fix player model hitboxes. I am also a very experienced staff member

Why you want to help the community: 
because i just like helping people i guess it's my canadian nature

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Not to my knowledge

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
No

How did you find us?: 
The TTT list in Gmod and i was a big fan of fairly odd parents when i was just a yee lad
Other: I have about 1500 hours of staff/admin experience on the majority of these three servers (corrupt owners took advantage of a donation war. Shutdown the server when the donors donated all their money https://gyazo.com/43235aaa393bc9ac9dc38d43690f508b )  (They moved on from ttt to Tf2 https://gyazo.com/89bd0848938dbeb7d4506496e8e41a60 )(This one was a long time ago sadly shut down due to lack of funding https://steamcommunity.com/groups/moofinsserver# ) and i have been test mod on like 5 other servers over the years but i left because i didn't agree with the rules and whatnot
sponsor needed
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
@"TheDerpGamer" i don't want staff so i didn't think i needed a sponsor i just wanted people to tell me they're options on me so i could become a better player/person on the server
This Application triggered me in so many levels
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I don't get it
wait so
you don't want staff but you filled an app out to see your chances / wanting input on how good your chances are at staff?
why not just ask how you're doing as a member wanting a potential staff position rather than filling out an application because it's kind of confusing, don't understand the point of filling this out when it's not needed to ask for opinions on how you're doing unless you want to be staff

if that's what you want though- just keep being active and helpful.
Asking people what they think of you is a better way to ask people what they think of you
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Your name definitely stands out to me more than others. Just continue to be helpful and rule abiding
because this is a better way of asking all of you at once and tbh i've never really applied for staff i have been just grandfathered in because of my experience and this server by far has the highest standards that i have seen
you could have like posted in general discussion and said you were applying for staff, and you wanted recommendations for things you could improve on cause now u just look like a shitposter even though you most likely arent

also you need a sponsor