Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add this version of b5
ttt_minecraft_b5 is a classic map even though its a complete piece of shit, boring, and garbage.

ttt_minecraft_b5 redux on the other hand used to be a pretty popular map in the early days of TTT until it was deleted of the workshop

[Image: ?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter...erbox=true]

It has a better working tester, a building where the old one used to be, and a pirate ship, that also acts a t trap, an easter egg, and another sniper vantage point

This makes the map way more interesting imo, because the regular map is boring and barebones, the same thing happens every round - T's kill someone, camp nether, admin has to warn them to get out, or t's camp the light house.

The nether in b5 is a really shitty area, causes people to die as they spawn, is a camp spot, and has nothing other than diamonds. 

Redux doesn't have the nether in it (i think) so it already makes the map more interesting

Haven't played on this map since my old server shut down in 2016, you guys should add this one.
It is a pretty good map but the rowboats on it probably need to be removed because once you get in them and try to get out you'll either drown from not being able to move due to still being in control of the rowboat or you die from Innos chasing you as a T or T killing you while trying to run from them. They're screwed up.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(02-12-2019, 01:56 PM)JustKuono Wrote: It is a pretty good map but the rowboats on it probably need to be removed because once you get in them and try to get out you'll either drown from not being able to move due to still being in control of the rowboat or you die from Innos chasing you as a T or T killing you while trying to run from them. They're screwed up.

Out of all the things on this map I completely forgot about the rowboats, if anyone knows how to map they can remove them? or I can try to find a version without them

Also, maybe it was just my shit computer in 2016, but I used to have FPS issues on this map back then and not sure if they still occur.
(02-12-2019, 01:58 PM)rue / quiet Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 01:56 PM)JustKuono Wrote: It is a pretty good map but the rowboats on it probably need to be removed because once you get in them and try to get out you'll either drown from not being able to move due to still being in control of the rowboat or you die from Innos chasing you as a T or T killing you while trying to run from them. They're screwed up.

Out of all the things on this map I completely forgot about the rowboats, if anyone knows how to map they can remove them? or I can try to find a version without them

Also, maybe it was just my shit computer in 2016, but I used to have FPS issues on this map back then and not sure if they still occur.

I got u
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Could you provide a link to somewhere that we can download the map and test it?
That version is poorly optimized with terrible frame drops. That's the only reason that's keeping me back from supporting it.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-12-2019, 03:31 PM)Christian Wrote: That version is poorly optimized with terrible frame drops.  That's the only reason that's keeping me back from supporting it.

So are half the maps this server has, and people still love them.

But yea, if it's poorly optimized, I cannot support it.
If this map somehow gets optimized better than what it is currently at I am all for it.
Can I make Minecraft tutorials on it? If so, I support it optimized or not
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(02-12-2019, 03:31 PM)Christian Wrote: That version is poorly optimized with terrible frame drops. That's the only reason that's keeping me back from supporting it.

(02-12-2019, 03:38 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 03:31 PM)Christian Wrote: That version is poorly optimized with terrible frame drops.  That's the only reason that's keeping me back from supporting it.

So are half the maps this server has, and people still love them.

But yea, if it's poorly optimized, I cannot support it.

this is what i'm wondering, i'm not sure if it's still optimized poorly because i had a really bad pc back in 2016, but if you're saying it's optimization hasn't improved still, then nevermind on the recommendation.

unoptimized maps (cough waterworld) are the spawn of satan and should never be put on servers.