Other Names:
§5Dopey §2Wolf
§5Dopey §3Wolf
§5Dopey §6Wolf
Dopey Wolf
Dopey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:205910618

Time Played: 430 Hours

When First Joined: Sometime at the beginning of the summer, around June or July 2018.

Availability: I haven't got an exact schedule but I do hop on the server whenever i can. I stay up late a lot of time and play till the  early  morning.  I do have classes and can come on in the afternoon.

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I've become very familiar with the rules and the people. I have tried my best to keep new  players in check when no staff have been on and try to keep an eye on those that break the rules.

Why do you want to help the community? I've gotten to know this server very well and happy with how far its grown. I would love to help with the staff and see if i can grow as a staff member too.

Have you previously been banned? No

Have you previously applied for staff? I haven't

How did you find us?: When I first got Gmod I was looking for the best PH server i could hop on, and it took me a few servers to find this amazing one. I instantly gotten connected to it and got to know most of the players really well.

Other: I do not have any staffing experience but I'm hoping I would do good at it if i was given the chance.
+1 
I didn't want to bother you about applying but you've been an amazing player, you've been in the community for a long while and I'm happy to have seen you come from a User to a Regular. You know pretty much everything server wise and I believe you'd be a good fit for Trusted. Good luck.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Ima have to 0+ on this one bud.

Your a awesome player / Friend on Prop hunt and I'm grateful to be one of the people that enjoy your company.

Reasons for why I am giving you a 0+ instead of a 1+ is because I honestly didn't know you were still interested in being a staff.
You do know the rules and Your well known with most maybe some of the staff members.And you have been here long enough to understand the wrong and right.

I havent played with you in awhile and I want to see How u handle things. 

Maybe if you get enough 1+ Ill change my vote. to a big 1+

But I want to see what other players and staff say.

Best Of luck Dopeyson  :)

Edit..... +1 from me bud - Keep up the good work
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+0

I haven't been able to play with you recently to observe how you handle yourself, so I will keep my vote neutral. 

There were only 3 names in which I found server time on in the past 30 days, and It seems that 18 days ago you returned to the server. You have been very active since your return, I commend you for that. I understand that people have life things that happen, it was just an observation. 

I noted that you've changed your name a lot while on the server, and I suggest sticking to one name to help people identify you. I do see that you kept Dopey and/or Wolf in your name to help people identify it's you, however you changed your name a lot and after a few mins some of the time. Just be mindful of changing your name too often. (It's not a rule or anything, it just helps make things less complicated in certain situations)

While looking into your time on server, it didn't add up to 717 hours but more closer to 500 (just as a side note).

Ultimately I have no issue with you becoming staff. 

I do hope you have adequate recording equipment to help gather evidence for players violating the rules. 

Best of Luck to you Dopey Wolf, and I will see you when I see you. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-13-2019, 12:17 AM)JustKuono Wrote: +1 
I didn't want to bother you about applying but you've been an amazing player, you've been in the community for a long while and I'm happy to have seen you come from a User to a Regular. You know pretty much everything server wise and I believe you'd be a good fit for Trusted. Good luck.

Thank you Kuono  :)

(02-13-2019, 03:32 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: +0

I haven't been able to play with you recently to observe how you handle yourself, so I will keep my vote neutral. 

There were only 3 names in which I found server time on in the past 30 days, and It seems that 18 days ago you returned to the server. You have been very active since your return, I commend you for that. I understand that people have life things that happen, it was just an observation. 

I noted that you've changed your name a lot while on the server, and I suggest sticking to one name to help people identify you. I do see that you kept Dopey and/or Wolf in your name to help people identify it's you, however you changed your name a lot and after a few mins some of the time. Just be mindful of changing your name too often. (It's not a rule or anything, it just helps make things less complicated in certain situations)

While looking into your time on server, it didn't add up to 717 hours but more closer to 500 (just as a side note).

Ultimately I have no issue with you becoming staff. 

I do hope you have adequate recording equipment to help gather evidence for players violating the rules. 

Best of Luck to you Dopey Wolf, and I will see you when I see you. 

Thank you Voss, yeah i took a break for a while during the holiday, but I'm back now. And i will make sure to edit my hours and to stick to one name. I've recently installed OBS hoping that would be a good software to use.  :D
You are a good player and helpful on the server when im on with you. I believe you will be active again like you use to be. Its a +1 for me. Good luck :D
[Image: giphy.gif]
after watching you handle yourself well in a staff role i have no problems giving you a +1
(02-12-2019, 11:52 PM)§5Dopey §4Wolf Wrote: Ingame Name: §5Dopey 

Other Names:
§5Dopey §2Wolf
§5Dopey §3Wolf
§5Dopey §6Wolf
Dopey Wolf
Dopey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:205910618

Time Played: 430 Hours

When First Joined: Sometime at the beginning of the summer, around June or July 2018.

Availability: I haven't got an exact schedule but I do hop on the server whenever i can. I stay up late a lot of time and play till the  early  morning.  I do have classes and can come on in the afternoon.

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I've become very familiar with the rules and the people. I have tried my best to keep new  players in check when no staff have been on and try to keep an eye on those that break the rules.

Why do you want to help the community? I've gotten to know this server very well and happy with how far its grown. I would love to help with the staff and see if i can grow as a staff member too.

Have you previously been banned? No

Have you previously applied for staff? I haven't

How did you find us?: When I first got Gmod I was looking for the best PH server i could hop on, and it took me a few servers to find this amazing one. I instantly gotten connected to it and got to know most of the players really well.

Other: I do not have any staffing experience but I'm hoping I would do good at it if i was given the chance.
This dude is a full on legend, Great when it comes to helping players and enforcing rules on the server! He's a great friend and I'd love to see him on the staff team!!!

+Support!!!  :D Cool :P Heart
[Image: jk4b4ueo36801.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...d7ef954b4c]
+1 from me as well. You are a good player and follow the rules. One thing that I do recommend going into the future is giving more insight or feedback when responding to staff applications and other such related threads or issues.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 you know the rules and your always helpful on the server I think you would make a great staff member
[Image: giphy.gif]