Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Abuse
Offender's Name: @Scoovie 

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19824014

Offender's Rank: Admin

What They Did: I started out the map by being called out by Kuono in chat in which after I killed a traitor in which made me proven, I then reported the user for rdming me after I killed a traitor, @"JustKuono" went to handle my report and instead of letting Kuono determine what happened in the report for herself, Scoovie said "Burrito is drunk, don't slay him and finish the report", I don't really understand why Scoovie couldn't let Kuono just handle the report. The reported player even said to slay him.

When They Did It: About 20 minutes ago

Potential Witnesses: @dong @"JustKuono" 

Proof: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...EC9B946F4/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...FB244117B/

Other: I tried to deal with this in discord and not bring it on the forums but obviously Kuono would listen to Scoovie over me, but I think my claim is valid. I don't mean to make this a huge thing but I just think that staff members who are doing reports should handle them without being micromanaged and have situations like this occur.

EDIT: I don't really care for the jokes and shit but scoovie takes it too far sometimes, add racism to the list of shit Scoovie does 
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...1AF274E5D/
Ok Kuono should've given the slay regardless of what Scoovie says. Just because he's an admin, if it's RDM then it's a slay.
Scoovie also should've let her do the report normally.

The racism though I don't think you can give just him shit for because just about a large handful of staff say the n word in admin chat, continuously. Not even just that specific word, a lot of racial slurs.
I literally had to ask you to stop saying "vinegar" in place of the N word earlier. Don't play the racism card, because it goes both ways. Not saying it's okay, just saying you do it aswell. (Yes, I say the N word in staff chat, I am self-aware)
(02-13-2019, 07:43 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I literally had to ask you to stop saying "vinegar" in place of the N word earlier. Don't play the racism card, because it goes both ways. Not saying it's okay, just saying you do it aswell. (Yes, I say the N word in staff chat, I am self-aware)

Can I see screenshots of this? And what does that have to do with the non-slay in question?
(02-13-2019, 07:48 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 07:43 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I literally had to ask you to stop saying "vinegar" in place of the N word earlier. Don't play the racism card, because it goes both ways. Not saying it's okay, just saying you do it aswell. (Yes, I say the N word in staff chat, I am self-aware)

Can I see screenshots of this? And what does that have to do with the non-slay in question?

He’s responding to the last bit on the bottom labeled Edit

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

we both know you were saying that in vc so screenshots would not help
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
More than likely a fault on my part but I had called a KOS on him for shooting me with a double barrel dunno the rest of it
Edit: adding a third screenshot from the round that the KOS was called https://imgur.com/a/et4QFzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.

Literally ask anyone on the server at the time like dong, daegan, kuono, semenbeard, gimmick, etc.

I didn't grab screenshots because I didn't realise you were going to pull the racism part out of your ass when you made this.
(02-13-2019, 08:16 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

Literally ask anyone on the server at the time like dong, daegan, kuono, semenbeard, gimmick, etc.

I didn't grab screenshots because I didn't realise you were going to pull the racism part out of your ass when you made this.
i crashed so i cant get screen shoots but you said it alot on hydro and lace said stop
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I love this new vinegar meme