Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a break
With recent events I've had a lot on my plate and with today events i just cant anymore. I got into a pretty bad car accident,i know i wasn't very active as of recent but in was trying to juggle a lot and doing what made me happy at the end of the day. I've started making changes in my life the past couple weeks in betterment of my self, also with me getting a house here in the next couple months i gotta put in a lot of hours at work. Just also have in the right mind set to deal with admin things right now or recently.I'll be around talking to you guys but ill see ya later nerds.
take care Dakota :)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Honestly your the best TTT / PH player and friend a guy can ask for :) Do look after yourself mate. And Ill hopefully see u when u return
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I wish you the best and hope everything goes well, hope to see you soon. You will still always be in my top 10 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hope you feel better n im glad you're still around after such an accident
good luck dakooter, go get that bread
Feel better nurd and take all the time you need.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I love you Dakota. You’ve been a friend to me from the start. If you ever need anything you know how to get a hold of me. I’m wishing you luck bro. Hope you feel better man
This makes me sad.
I hope things get better for you, I enjoyed the memes and laughs what times you were over at PH. Hope it's not a forever break.
I hope everything goes well Dakota. This community will greatly miss you while you're away. See you around.
;-; I'm going to miss you and you rdming me
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.