Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions
Sup, the name's Gunther. I'm 22 years old and my dream is to be a Gaming Youtuber, so most of my freetime is spent playing video games and sharpening my skills. Most of the time I'm carefree, laughing and acting silly, but there's times when I won't take any shit and start acting serious. I only play Prop Hunt, so you probably won't see me anywhere else. My past isn't all that exciting, so I look more towards the future and not the past.

I've been in the Moderation field for the past 3 years. I'm currently Community Manager for 2 Roblox Discords, one being a fan club for a Youtuber with 450k subs, and the other being for a Game Development Company. These don't take up much of my day since one is pretty dead and the other doesn't have more than 100 members due to being in Pre-Alpha and being only slightly advertised. As far as Garry's Mod, I am a former Administrator for the GamingLight community, more specifically SCP:RP. I was an Admin for almost a year before quitting.
[Image: Alastor.%28Hazbin%29.600.2819270.jpg]
Welcome to the forums and community ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Welcome to the forums :D
Welcomes :D
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to the forums
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Welcome to Forums Hunter ^-^ 

Noot Noot (~^-^)~
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Welcome to the forum
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Hola Soe Dora
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Welcome to the party 

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
come to ttt we are the REAL deAL