Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Steam Name: JustCallMeAlec

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:128910622

Who banned you: Nuru

Reason for ban: "Hacking"

Reason for Mods to unban you: I wasn't hacking?

(Optional) Extra details: There's a few reasons why I wouldn't hack, let alone cheat.

1. I've put a lot of work into my Steam account and wouldn't risk a vac ban, period.
2. I don't need to hack to be good at Garry's Mod (Prop Hunt).
3. Cheating in multiplayer games is just scummy. 
4. I'm going through the work of writing this out and actually giving it some thought.

A side note is that I've been called out for "hacking" on other Garry's Mod server for having the top kills (which I proved wrong by live streaming for a few hours on the server and still doing just as good). But being called out on a server for hacking when I wasn't even playing the best out of the whole server?? There was a donor that was doing literally just as good as me, if not better. And if someone's going to say that the donor isn't accused of cheating because he gave money to the server then that's a bit upsetting. 

If you would like to unban me, I'm willing to do a live stream on this server too, and do just as good as I did when I was "hacking".
Finally, I'm disappointed that this server is just like the rest of Prop Hunt servers I've played in a sense of not even confronting someone that you have a problem with before banning them, I only found out last night when someone on the Discord server told me Nuru thinks I'm hacking, and I told him what I tell everyone else; "it's easy to find props on maps that I've learned due to overplaying the same maps over and over". 

Well, that's it, thanks for reading, and if you decide to refuse the unban, I understand. Like I said it'll just be a shame because I was actually looking forward to meeting new people and making some friends on a server that actually isn't toxic. 
Nuru should have some video evidence of it. She's busy at the moment but I'll ping her to comment here ^-^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(02-14-2019, 03:04 PM)JustKuono Wrote: Nuru should have some video evidence of it. She's busy at the moment but I'll ping her to comment here ^-^

Cool, I appreciate it.
If Nuru dropped the hammer on you im sure there was a good reason, that said if you can link us to your ban request (the actual request that was submitted for your ban) it might be helpful in your appeal. You would be able to find it via this link> https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...st-Archive

I found nurus evidence, apparently i was in game when this happend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwP3x3hHo0o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzamYZ9Lhzg
I don't even see it there :/

Off topic, but if anyone wants to talk about it via the Discord server, I'm all alone in PH.
(02-14-2019, 03:14 PM)JustCallMeAlec Wrote: I don't even see it there :/

Off topic, but if anyone wants to talk about it via the Discord server, I'm all alone in PH.

no ban request was made since a mod (nuru) was on. You'll have to wait for her to link her evidence.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(02-14-2019, 03:18 PM)happy Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 03:14 PM)JustCallMeAlec Wrote: I don't even see it there :/

no ban request was made since a mod was on

Yeah i forgot she got the mod promotion
Disappointing. At least I'm not banned from the Discord server.

That first video I was actually talking to Zabi and he was like "Nuru thinks you're hacking" (can't remember if it was before or after, I think it was on the Crash map) .

Edit2: After watching the first video I don't really see any "evidence" of hacking at the end I killed the dude I was stuck on.
And the second video Zabi was climbing the trees and we were talking about how to get up there, and until then I was trying to figure out how to get up there... I really don't see that as "hacking"... 

Kind of bums me out that all I can assume is that she doesn't like me.
It’s kinda hard to tell if you are hacking or not because the videos are very lagging and it isn’t in the hunters point of view so I don’t know where you are looking at.
[Image: giphy.gif]
just dont be good lol