Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
You can't really confront someone if you think they're hacking my guy.. nobody is gonna just own up to that.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I'm going to go ahead and do a +1 for your unban. Although it isn't from a Hunter's POV which hurts it a lot and it's extremely laggy, it truly looks like you are looking for props. We do have very common maps like parking lot and crash house which I have seen on many servers besides our own. It would be nice to play with you on server as you are most likely like our other members who have a good amount of time on other servers. Good luck on your unban.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(02-14-2019, 03:18 PM)happy Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 03:14 PM)JustCallMeAlec Wrote: I don't even see it there :/

Off topic, but if anyone wants to talk about it via the Discord server, I'm all alone in PH.

no ban request was made since a mod (nuru) was on. You'll have to wait for her to link her evidence.

(02-14-2019, 03:58 PM)nopleez Wrote: just dont be good lol

"Just don't be good" is terrible advice ):
Doesn't look like hacking to me but it also looks like the video was recorded with a 2007 mop.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I'll wait for Nuru to respond and to see if she has more evidence
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Im sorry but you guys are missing the ball on this one, this is not how a player with only 121 in gmod plays.
(02-14-2019, 04:33 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: Im sorry but you guys are missing the ball on this one, this is not how a player with only 121 in gmod plays.

This is not the only account I've played on in my life. I spend time at friends, er I used to at least, and play PH all the time. So of course you're not going to see all of my actual hours.
Before I give my opinion, lemme ask this: have you played on other servers with prop menu?
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(02-14-2019, 05:34 PM)JustCallMeAlec Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 04:33 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: Im sorry but you guys are missing the ball on this one, this is not how a player with only 121 in gmod plays.

This is not the only account I've played on in my life. I spend time at friends, er I used to at least, and play PH all the time. So of course you're not going to see all of my actual hours.

Could u share more into your friends account and the server you played 

Edit like Flonne said
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(02-14-2019, 06:22 PM)Flonne Wrote: Before I give my opinion, lemme ask this: have you played on other servers with prop menu?

No?

(02-14-2019, 06:27 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 05:34 PM)JustCallMeAlec Wrote:

Could u share more into your friends account and the server you played 

Edit like Flonne said

I don't remember what server it was, why does it matter who he is? I was only talking to Garma (whom was on my team and Discord) last night when I was "hacking", and when those videos were made.