Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sembers trusted app (im not deleting this one)
In game Name: §6SEMBER_UNO

Other names: No name changes since my last application.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21261356

Time Played: 661hrs and counting

When First Joined: first time playing on a Dink server was Jun. 22, 2018 or close to that date.

Availability: Open, I'm available more often then not. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I feel that if made trusted I could fill in some gaps in the staff roster, mostly very early in the morning or late at night during weekdays. I'm not currently working or bound by school. I'm more or less fluent with the ulx menu and competent to gather evidence.

Why do you want to help the community?: I just want Dinks to be great again.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):No bans.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rusted-app

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? It had low ping and a high population.

Other: I am what I am, I just want people to enjoy playing on dinks without having to worry about trolls or drama. If made staff I WILL NOT bring my personal life to the server. I will not let emotions get the better of me and I will follow protocol.
+1
My only issue is that sometimes you get heated sometimes too easily but for a trusted rank, I think you can handle it.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Ive since worked on my attitude. After watching that video that you took of sunshine, I dont want to be that person.
It’s going to have to be a 0 for me mainly because of your activity is kinda really on and off. I have really been on to see your attitude towards players since your last application. And how would you make dink’s great again? If you don’t mind me asking.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
How? By actually following protocol? By not causing drama behind the scenes? By not letting staff get away with BS because the people who see it are afraid of backlash? I haven't been on for the last 2 weeks due to computer problems, your on discord so you should of seen it and I even posted about it here in the chatbox.
You know the rules and you have work on all the main issues that has been place before you from your last App and have improved since then.

Main issue Like Travis said is  you get heated up with players online but that for sure is something easily fix.

I also seen your time is slightly down on Game-tracker but then again you said your Computer was down and I think if you ever become staff you be more active then when you use to be.

Im gonna give you a 0+ But Want to know what u meant by make Dink great again... Is there some areas you think need improving or places you feel you can help the most.

I also haven't  played with you that much so Im gonna see what other staff or players say :) 

If there is More Pros then cons Ill definitely change my vote to a 1+ 

Best of luck mate

Edit. Your got 3 Pros from the 3 best people I know in Prop hunt 1+ Carry on doing what your doing my friend
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
1+ I have not seen you lash out at players while I been on, and you've been very helpful as donor as well. You had assisted me in reporting a few players that had broken the rules; while there been no staff on at the time. You definitely have the experience as a staff member and think you can do great again.

Good luck Uno
+1

Look, nobody is perfect. You said that you're working on being better, and I believe you.  You are talking about making Dinkleberg's great again, let's see what you got.  You're well known in the community and I feel you even have a level of respect from players in the community too. 

I'm on board for giving Sember Trusted. You've been very helpful as a Donor. 

Yes I can see gaps in your activity, but as explained that you were having computer issues and I'm not going to hold that against you. 

Best of Luck Sember
+1 he's very helpful to me, players love him and it's always wonderful to see him when I log on occasionally. His activity recently is spotty due to his computer absolutely crapping itself multiple times. I would be disappointed to see him get denied after how hard he has worked since last time.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I'm going to be a +0 as well mostly due to the time department.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]