Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sembers trusted app (im not deleting this one)
+0 I just haven't played with you in awhile so i can't form an opinion
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1
Your attitude has finally improved, and im so happy to see this.
It's been quite a while since ive seen you lash out at a player.
You explain why people are gagged or muted if you've done so, you know the rules, and you are someone people look forward to playing with.
The time thing was out of your control due to pc issues, so i will not hold that against you.
(02-14-2019, 08:32 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: The time thing was out of your control due to pc issues, so i will not hold that against you.
If it was due to pc issues then I'll change my vote to a +1
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(02-14-2019, 08:35 PM)Flonne Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 08:32 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: The time thing was out of your control due to pc issues, so i will not hold that against you.
If it was due to pc issues then I'll change my vote to a +1

He kept having shit blow up due to overclocking and av water leak.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
So I know I +0, but pls elaborate on "By not letting staff get away with BS because the people who see it are afraid of backlash?" if you see staff breaking rules or with double standards we do have forums and discord for a reason
Some of your responses concern me. I'm concerned that you might not work with staff but rather against them if you don't agree with something. I guess that leads me to ask you, if you get staff how will you work with other staff to resolve things when you don't agree with them?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I have no issue working with staff, I do however have issues when staff brings personal drama into the server and doesn't follow through with their own criticism. Pot calling the kettle black if you will. The issues ive had have been brought up to multiple staff members and are in the process of being dealt with. NO ONE should be afraid speak up yet this specific situation has to be handled delicately, as such these issues were not posted on the forums. You wouldn't confront a ghoster if you were trying to gather evidence.
I am a +1 on this. Sember has continued working on not letting his anger take control of situations and one of the first things he did after getting his computer fixed is getting back on the server. I believe that he is dedicated.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Ayyy boi, finally making an app. From the time I've been on I have noticed that temper everyone is talking about, and also I feel like you can't take a joke. But that was before and I've seen your attitude improve and you are very helpful in the server. You also have that keen eye I like when picking out those baddies in the server.
It's a +1 from me but idk how much my opinion matters lol. I just wanna say youre still abit uptight, loosen up abit and join us in the fun :D
(02-14-2019, 11:07 PM)Abdel Wrote: Ayyy boi, finally making an app. From the time I've been on I have noticed that temper everyone is talking about, and also I feel like you can't take a joke. But that was before and I've seen your attitude improve and you are very helpful in the server. You also have that keen eye I like when picking out those baddies in the server.
It's a +1 from me but idk how much my opinion matters lol. I just wanna say youre still abit uptight, loosen up abit and join us in the fun :D

Your opinion matters too friendo apps allow everyone to voice their support and concerns