i keep getting kicked for "cheating"
Ingame Name: Electric Sheep

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38478762

Problem: I keep getting kicked for "cheating" after about 15 seconds or so after joining in, but i don't have any cheats for gmod and i don't understand why it happens is there a fix for this cause im assuming im not the only person whos had this problem
If you are using the 64bit version of gmod, uninstall it and install the 32bit version. Anticheat doesn't play nice with the 64bit version for some reason.
(02-17-2019, 01:24 AM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: If you are using the 64bit version of gmod, uninstall it and install the 32bit version. Anticheat doesn't play nice with the 64bit version for some reason.

What he said.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I tried to tell you in game but I guess it didn’t go through

Oh yeah and don’t join ph while you have the 64bit version. You will be basically perma banned on sight.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(02-17-2019, 02:06 AM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: I tried to tell you in game but I guess it didn’t go through

Oh yeah and don’t join ph while you have the 64bit version. You will be basically perma banned on sight.

Thats about right
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(02-17-2019, 02:06 AM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: I tried to tell you in game but I guess it didn’t go through

It seems to vary from time to time, for the most time it only kicks them as well.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(02-17-2019, 09:31 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote:

It seems to vary from time to time, for the most time it only kicks them as well.

Nicky may have turned off the autoban because him and I were planning to do a test sometime.
You need to turn off the 64bit beta. Our anticheat is not compatible with it at the moment unfortunately, hopefully we can get this fixed eventually. 

If you wish to come back and need help turning it off look at this thread