Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ‘Following’ Rule.
I agree with Swartsy it's stable. We have a rule against targeting if someone is being targeted they can report it. In addition Laced, I put two factors that were significant but they some what balance out.
I suggested this when I was crying about the knife in my one thread, so I don't have much to say about this but from my own view on this as a normal player and not a staff or anything, my playtime on this sever has decreased by a lot because I cannot enjoy playing anymore with so many different people coming after me to knife me. Not being able to do anything until OT hits is useless because they will knife beforehand and my stupid ass doesn't know how to bhop. I only get on now solely to staff and not so much to play, boo hoo me I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(02-17-2019, 07:23 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Potato said a lot of words here

After 10 seconds of following, it is stalking at that point.  After 30, it is obsessive stalking and usually a bullet to the head, rdm, reported and slain.

I haven't even read the other replies yet, but it is a bad rule to only sus for obsessive stalking at that point.  3 warnings with about 5 seconds between and after; if they haven't stopped, shoot them.  Yes, this means Gabe will die twice as often now, but this is a game about trust that your friend or acquaintance isn't going to knife you in the back when you finally believe that they are innocent.

It is about as bad as anything dealing with Provens.  If you sus a Proven, you get kos'd.  If you are Proven, you get rdm'd.  I've even been Proven, while being a Traitor.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
I get targeted all the time by people following me it ruins my t rounds they know I cant kill them unless im a t so they follow me
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(02-17-2019, 03:36 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: I get targeted all the time by people following me it ruins my t rounds  they know I cant kill them unless im a t so they follow me

Report then.
(02-17-2019, 03:48 PM)Eternal Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 03:36 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: I get targeted all the time by people following me it ruins my t rounds  they know I cant kill them unless im a t so they follow me

Report then.

its not worth it they will just bug me for reporting and ruin my inno and t rounds trust me I have tried
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(02-17-2019, 02:12 PM)Swartsy Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 02:05 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 02:03 PM)Swartsy Wrote: Nerfing gud players will lead to, as Xanny boi said, gud players be driven away.
Nerfing the average players (for example nerfing the knife or removing it) will lead to average/newbies leaving the server. All in all, bad for the server/community.

No nerfing or changing rules pl0x.

The following rule does need a change, though.

Would help to cut down on targeting and the like.

Besides, you don't need to follow someone to knife them, you just need to wait for the right moment.

It indeed can be changed to reduce targeting, however I wouldn’t want to see a rule being changed in a way that would benefit either the gud or bad players as I think it’s quite equal at the moment.

The way the current rule stands, I cannot kill somebody for following me until overtime.

This means they can follow me throughout the entire map and do whatever to me when the right moment hits. How does this NOT benefit bad players?
It's a bad rule with being able to do absolutely nothing till OT. Needs to be enforced at all times imo.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
With the amount of people saying something about it, I personally don't think it'd be a bad idea to at least run a trial on it. Change the rule for a 3-4 month period and see if it results in any changes. It's not like it'll cause the server to completely tank for that rule.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 the following rule should be kos or nothing in my opinion
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]