Fuzzie for Trusted 2019
0- I myself haven't played with you or seen you in-game

If I have it must have been under a different name
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Not gonna drop a vote on this because I haven't been on any server much lately, but I haven't ever seen you in forums or Discord much so you may want to get more community time before going for staff. But, it's not the end of the world if you don::t get it the first time around, just giving the suggestion!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You do know the rules, and you know the illegal spots, and can catch ghosters and hackers really well.
However, you attitude on server sometimes gets the best of you. I think before you become staff, you should get better control of that.
I have seen you put down other players, and argue with staff when they ask you to drop a subject. I myself have had to gag you for this.
You tend to lash out at players when they're trolling.
Remember, two wrongs do not make a right.
If you improve in your attitude, my vote will change in the future.
Try to be more friendly to all, and not snap at trolls/etc.
Since my feedback doesn't hold value to any current Prop Hunt staff application, I'll go ahead and say whatever its in my thoughts. First of all, you have very minimum time in the server, I'm sure you have more hours than the hours you have in this staff application. I would recommend to anyone who are newcomers at the Prop Hunt community, at least get to more than one-hundred hours of game time to let others be sure you're ready to obtain a staff position. I'm aware you did create a introduction thread and that's checked.

Another problem is other staff members having problems with you on how you handle certain situations. How would you handle whenever a obvious troll comes in and partake with an attitude? Or another question, how would you handle exploiters or hackers? Is there any specific recording software you can use to contain evidence?

As I've been stating the issues you may possibly have, I recommend resolving them to actually gain trust with other fellow staffs and players. If you have the time to answer my questions, then possibly I'll vote. As if right now, my vote is neutral.
Thanks for applying, Fuzzie. Sorry that it took so long to get back to you, but we ultimately decided that now wasn't the time for you to join the staff team.

Consider the feedback that others have left here in this thread and incorporate it into your gameplay and perhaps you'll be successful in the next attempt.

You can re-apply on April 2nd.