Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Fuzzie for Trusted 2019
Ingame Name: Fuzzie Vixen
(Past Names: Fuzzie, Fuzzie Wuzzie)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:199879687

Time Played: Approx 70 hrs..

When First Joined: Jan 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Sun to Thurs 8 AM to 9 AM , Friday and Saturday 10 PM to 2 PM or 3 PM EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Master

What can you do to help the community?: I am on usually during the graveyard hours when a good majority of the staff are unable to come on. I can enforce rules, keep the as calm as possible and hold the fort until more staff are available.

Why do you want to help the community?: I have grown to love coming on this server, for not only the people I meet in this server but I enjoy the maps and the works of this server in general. I noticed from discussion and from playing on the server there is a significant lack of active staff, especially around the times I'm on. I can be the vampire staff member.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No.

How did you find us?: I found this server just server hopping in the PropHunt browser and I’ve been coming back consistently.
First thing is your application is in the Archive a Mod or Admin can move it to the correct place here shortly and this is the format you need to follow ^^
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...E-APPLYING
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
An admin would have to move it out of the archives. I’m going to have to give you a -1 on this because you go in spectator and when I tell you to get out you always have an attitude with me and you tell me to wait. You are not allowed to go in spectator for any reason. You are not staff therefore you don’t need to be in there. You’ve also disrespected a player just because they disrespected someone else and staff were on so they could handle it. We can’t have a staff member that disrespects players and has an attitude towards other staff and other players. Also please list previous names you’ve have.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Very well done Fuzzie, that's a pretty good application for trusted. Really hope your able to get it, if not, than thats ok! My first one got denied but yeah!

Kitty Noot Noot (~^-^)~
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
(02-20-2019, 04:46 AM)JustKuono Wrote: First thing is your application is in the Archive a Mod or Admin can move it to the correct place here shortly and this is the format you need to follow ^^
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...E-APPLYING
I can't believe I missed this, thanks for the pointer Kuono :D

(02-20-2019, 06:05 AM)§5Kitty§3Qua_ke Wrote: Very well done Fuzzie, that's a pretty good application for trusted. Really hope your able to get it, if not, than thats ok! My first one got denied but yeah!

Kitty Noot Noot (~^-^)~

I did apply, and I'm hopeful but of course I know things aren't just thrown at you. xD I'm remaining optimistic and hopefully I can help. Thanks for the good vibes Kitty Noot Noot ^-^
I'm going to be optimistic for you, you're a great player and a wonderful donor and you exceed my expectations every time I play with you. You have a wonderful attitude and are helpful to other members and guests of the server. Many of the server enjoy seeing you come on and enjoy playing with you. You are also very helpful when the need arises and advert any concerns to the staff online. You know the rules and the illegal spots and as well alert the only staff if there is a problem with either. Another thing I want to quickly note is you help many of the new players find their way around server and explain things to them, you are quick on your feet and acknowledge your mistakes when they occur which is something admirable. You are open-minded as well which is another good quality and something I see very frequently when I am on with you.
Even if you don't get it this time, don't let anything said here discourage you from applying again. Take all the criticism from each comment and improve on each quality. You've come a long way and have a long way to go when learning new things, good luck ^-^
+1
If anything else is seen after I post my reply I'll be sure to edit my reply when I get the chance.
Edit
She has jokes, she made me cry from laughing
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
0 from me. Fuzzie is an active user and does tend to enforce the rules. But there also are concerns for how she may react to a situation as I've seen her.... unpleasant.

She's not a bad person at all but might need to work on how to react to trolls and the like.

She can be funny sometimes too

I may or may not change this in the future
-1 for what tori has said also you need 1 month on forums and you have only been on it for a few days
[Image: giphy.gif]
For the most part, I believe you meet the minimum requirements. It is asked that you list previous aliases so we can see your time commitment on the server (no point in giving someone a role who isn't around. I am a -1 since being a part of the community needs to be at least one month and it is difficult to verify that with your various name changes. More time with the community and learning the proper procedures for a given situation I believe will make you a top staff candidate in the future. Take the critiques that you receive and use them to your benefit. Best of luck going forward.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+0, I don't have enough time with you in game to vote one way or the other.