Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I know you? Penguin for trusted!
(03-07-2019, 06:26 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: +1 knows the rules and has fun on the server, I will also continue to rdm you every round.

Just don't get salty when I rdm you first ;)
+1

I don't know you very well as a person bc I'm burning out from gmod again and don't want to get on but from what I've seen you have a fairly good understanding of the rules, you're active (gametracker has been broken past few days and shows no activity fk gametracker), and I believe if you get trusted you would make a good addition to the roster. You also call for staff when it gets hectic, I see no reason for a -1.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
+1
I have no TTT experiences with Penguin BUT I worked with her as a PH Mod back in the day. She was an amazing Moderator who knew her limits. She knew when to call for someone and when to handle it herself. I personally believe she will make a great addition to any staff team. All in all, one of the best staff members that I've ever worked for. Would be foolish to not give her trusted at minimum.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1, She is very active in the community and takes care when in need of it. When there is a issue needing to be handled she will call staff and request for assistance. In addition, she knows the rules from the back of the hand which is very significant.
Penguin would make a great staff member for TTT. I was disappointed when she left the community the first time, but felt lucky to have been able to spend some time playing and getting to know her.

I'm happy to see her return and glad to see she waited a little while before making a staff application. Kudos for that.

Penguin has experience staffing PH, which is arguably more difficult than TTT to staff. More questions, more active chat moderation, etc. She's also been very active on the TTT and I'm sure she's familiar with the rules and the culture we have on the server now.

Anyways, I think Penguin would be a positive addition to the TTT staff team and would make our team even better.

Let's give her trusted
I am very pleased to say your application was accepted. Congrats!

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 for penguins layer.