Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I know you? Penguin for trusted!
Ingame Name: Penguinslayer4

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138059551

Time Played: Gametracker is currently broken but last time it logged my time I had played for 127 hours. I do have witnesses like Laced and Burrito who can confirm I have been active in the last few days

When First Joined: My first appearance was October 24th of 2017 but I did go on hiatus for about 9 months in 2018. I came back about a month ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Im normally available at night anywhere from 5pm to 12am EST

Sponsor(s): @Laced Xanax 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: There are times when I am on that we have several people RDMing and it would be nice to be able to do something about it before putting up a ban request. There have been times when no staff is on late at night and I have someone on who is mass RDMing and whenever they get kicked they just come back constantly until a staff member gets on to handle the ban request.

Why you want to help the community: This community is like a second home to me. Sometimes it's been my escape away from home or even felt like more of a home then my irl home. I have met so many friends and nice people through this server. I want to help continue to create the environment that made me fall in love with this server and community!

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Once by @"Derp" cause I said I had never been banned and he wanted to be the first to do it!

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Not on TTT

How did you find us?: I was a mod on PH and my friend Soup convinced me to come play TTT and I've been in love with it ever since!

Other: In regards to any questions in lines of "well you resigned on PH, how do we know you will stick with TTT if you're staff?" The main reason I resigned (and I even got to explain this to Dinkleberg himself) was because I was in a very toxic relationship and knew that the second we broke up he would take back the computer he was letting me used. I had no idea when I would have the funds to get another computer and did not want to become ANOTHER inactive staff member on PH, that isn't what the community deserved or needed.

Another reason was that I was dealing with extreme depression and anxiety. I was recently able to see a doctor who confirmed that due to childhood events my brain is not producing the chemicals it needs to function properly and I am now on the path to fixing it. I feel 1000 times better!

If you have any other questions please feel free to dm me on discord and I can provide more details regarding the situation :)
+1 knows the rule is nice

i have to say that penguin should have trusted even if the ph has stained her soul
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
My other post got deleted, but +1, knows the rules and helps staff out a lot when they’re online
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(03-07-2019, 09:55 AM)reed1103 Wrote: My other post got deleted, but +1, knows the rules and helps staff out a lot when they’re online

I was very confused for a second when it disappeared xD Thanks Reed! It means a lot!
Knows the rules, active in the community and one of the best people to play with. easy +1
+1 You're amazeballs, you know the rules, many of not all enjoy playing with you. You would be a wonderful fit.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Hi, ye old sponsor here.

I'm sponsoring Penguin because, ever since her return, she's played on TTT almost every day, hung out with the community, been active just about anywhere you can think of, yknow, the usual.

Not only that, but she knows the rules quite well and asks for help when she doesn't understand something, and is a previous PH staff member. I won't hold her resignation against her, as a lot of other members left around that time aswell.

Overall, keep doing what you're doing and you'll go places, buddy.
A past staff member who knows How to staff - Pretty fast with the Ban Request and what I have seen shes here to stay 1+
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1, everyone else has pretty much said it, also she's really helpful and fun to play with. If she gets this, I get a celebratory RDM
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 knows the rules and has fun on the server, I will also continue to rdm you every round.