Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Moderator Application
+1 everyone has already said everything but she deserves another +1
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 has large homo gay

Before I actually give a +1, though, I must ask.

What's to say you won't resign again?
(02-06-2019, 04:10 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: -1 has large homo gay

You're one of the best staff members I've seen on every server I've played with you on avi but this also is on my mind the same thing happens every time you play on a server you get staff to climb the ranks and then resign after a few months. I know you've done it twice on Dinks and Carbons you juggle both servers which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it's strange since you resigned dinks to join carbons then resigned carbons to come back to dinks then resigned here to go back and ask Danny for mod/admin and your back here now after resigning carbons again. I find it strange and I'm curious on why you do this and i'll +1 if you tell us why you won't just randomly resign again after a month or two for another server.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Hmm on one hand avi really is a good staff member knows the rules, knows the in and outs of ttt and is everything to look for in staff. On the other is the issue of her resigning again and again, but the more i consider the less of an issue it is, worst case scenrio? She resigns in a month and nothing is lost all that happened is we got a good mod for a month. So with that said it's a -1 from me as you dont have enough forum time.

jk +1 you do good keep it up.
This is a for sure +1 from me, Avi. You have past experience on this server being staff multiple times, you even have higher up staff experience on other servers too. I believe you are more than qualified for the promotion. You're one of the best candidates for mod that we currently have due to your levelheadedness, ability to make correct/tons of ban requests, etc. My only concern is that you may resign again later on down the line, but that would be all up to you. Nothing more to add other than it is truly a privilege to be able to play with you.
(02-06-2019, 04:10 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: -1 has large homo gay

I have no intentions on resigning this time around, nor did I intend to resign the last time I was Tmod either (I'll explain why down below).
(02-06-2019, 04:29 PM)Fozzy Wrote: You're one of the best staff members I've seen on every server I've played with you on avi but this also is on my mind the same thing happens every time you play on a server you get staff to climb the ranks and then resign after a few months. I know you've done it twice on Dinks and Carbons you juggle both servers which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it's strange since you resigned dinks to join carbons then resigned carbons to come back to dinks then resigned here to go back and ask Danny for mod/admin and your back here now after resigning carbons again. I find it strange and I'm curious on why you do this and i'll +1 if you tell us why you won't just randomly resign again after a month or two for another server.
So the first time I was trusted here, I honestly felt like I was pressured and rushed into applying and getting accepted.  Even after being trusted for a couple months, I didn't feel like I was ready for it.  Not to mention, at the time I had a lot of irl things happening that made me take some time from the community.  The second time I was trusted then tmod, there was tension in the staff team and certain people were favoring others, and I wanted a break from some of the things that were being thrown at me; I still remained semi active with the server. However, my resignation was a result of being pushed out by the owner because I was approached in a manner that was too much to handle (I don't want to discuss this here because I told dink that I wouldn't discuss certain things about that conversation); I moved on from that and let time pass, and we aired things out and moved on.  In terms of bringing up Carbon, I never fully resigned from staff from what you're mentioning.  The first time I had moderator over there, I asked Danny to drop me to Supporter because of a relationship that went really wrong, and Danny had kept secrets from me about that until I pushed him to tell me. It was a lot to take in and I took a break from the community there until I was ready to step back in (which I told Danny when I came back and he allowed me to have Moderator back when I showed I was active again).  I stuck around there until I lost interest in the community because I was put in an awkward spot to do certain things, so I dropped down to supporter so I could still help when I wanted to but didn't have a full commitment; I didn't just leave there either, I made sure to talk to Danny about why I was leaving before I did. During that transition out of admin I had already been really active here and helping out here.  At this point I have no intention of returning to Carbon, and I have no intention of leaving this community.  

TLDR; A lot of things happened in the past, and I've moved on from that, and Im here to stay.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
After reading Avi's response, I feel confident in that she is here to stay this time around.

Other than that, I'd be hard-pressed to say something positive that somebody hasn't already said about Avi.

+1
+1 There is nobody more fitting for this position rn than Avi. I was just on the other day with her, and not only did she help me learn to play better, but she also was handling trolls and the like at the same exact time. She kept her cool, was fair, and was still sweet about all of it.
She has the kind of demeanor that I look for in mods on any game mode. She's consistent with her staffing. She handles staffing PH and TTT both well at the same time.
You're more than deserving of this role back.
Your application has been Accepted