God's Unban
Ingame Name: God

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121824604

Who Banned You: 
Hani
Reason For Ban: I threw an inced in a corner on accident and it damaged, to my knowledge one person, he then killed me. I then got bored when I was dead, no one had reported me so I left the server to go play apex.

Length of Ban: I've got no clue since it says "Date banned 23/02/2019" "Unban Date 02/03/2019"

Reason for Mods to Unban: Because I'm a constant loyal player that is nice to others and i'd say is liked by the community and I play to have a good time and I don't usually rdm and i didn't even think of this as an rdm because no one had reported me.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no.

Other:
hello I killed you and reported you so I dont think you should be unbanned because I did report you for attempt maybe a reduce
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
The ban's a week long. I don't think you had any intentions on damaging that many people but you did and you left fairly quickly and didn't come back so I opted to ban you for a week rather than permanently ban for attempted mass.

Screenshots: 1 + 2

You should probably not randomly throw incends like that.
To avoid situations like this in the future either notify where you're throwing the incen or just drop it and retrieve another grenade.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I mean. Just tell someone that you fucked up and to add a slay to your steam id anyways. I normally do that when I rarely get on. And that way if you do have to leave... it will stay on there.

At least I think that’s how it works.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
that should not be attempted mass because Attempted RDM is intentionally attempting to kill someone without reason. Whether something falls under this will be determined at staff discretion, typically 20+ dmg intentionally. From what he is saying he didn't mean to do it. and from what your saying hani he did not intentionally try to kill/damage people with it so id think this should be reduced and from what i'm hearing it's just one report
(02-24-2019, 05:25 PM)ZeroRange Wrote: that should not be attempted mass because Attempted RDM is intentionally attempting to kill someone without reason. Whether something falls under this will be determined at staff discretion, typically 20+ dmg intentionally. From what he is saying he didn't mean to do it. and from what your saying hani he did not intentionally try to kill/damage people with it so id think this should be reduced and from what i'm hearing it's just one report

He left soon after Daegan killed him, which was at the beginning of the round and he didn't stay until it ended. So even if they wanted to report, they couldn't have because by the time they could see the current damage logs, he was already gone. While I understand his intentions were not malicious, he still threw it causing three people 20 dmg (if you add it all up which I did) dealt while one only doing 4. I wasn't going to permanently ban for that, I asked Gabe what I should do and he said to give 3 slays and just ban him for a week so that's what I did. I waited a round to see if he would come back and he did not.
well yeah, i threw it in a corner had no mic at the time and he killed me when i was walking i didn't know why and i was like "oh It was prob the incend" and there was 20-30 people on the server i rather not wait a whole round for the game to end so I just left and played a diff game. Again if I was a mass rdmer why would I buy donor and then rdm ???????
(02-24-2019, 06:02 PM)God (2) Wrote: well yeah, i threw it in a corner had no mic at the time and he killed me when i was walking i didn't know why and i was like "oh It was prob the incend" and there was 20-30 people on the server i rather not wait a whole round for the game to end so I just left and played a diff game. Again if I was a mass rdmer why would I buy donor and then rdm ???????

? Mass or attempted mass is a permanent ban.
I realized that you did not mean to damage those people but because you threw the incend and it was the cause of damaging three people for over 20, I talked with Gabe and we came to the conclusion to ban for a week rather than it be permanent. We took the context into the decision made.
that's not the point i'm trying to get across u and him both said this was not intentional so this should be a reduction and how does your rules not state stuff on accidental rdm witch happens all the time and i bet the only person that brought this up in a report/admin chat was daegen