God's Unban
Did God inform any mod that he was leaving for another game before he left?
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
A week is a long time for something so small.
No he didn’t.
Regardless, from my own opinion I’m not against an unban or reduction.
As I only acted upon what Gabe and I discussed.
I’ve already stated I don’t agree with the whole banning after giving slays cause I liked what my last server did which was adding on two slays if they left, never exceeding 3 slays though. I still ban anyways as that’s how things go here. 

I get people want to fool around and such but sometimes that follows up with consequence.
Hani did the ban correctly and I like the way she did it, putting in a week rather than a perma.

With that said, God is apologetic for his actions. He didn't intend to do it. I don't see a reason not to just give him an all out unban.

Why should we keep a user who is sorry and simply made a minor mistake banned for an entire week?

Give this matey an unban.
(02-24-2019, 08:37 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Hani did the ban correctly and I like the way she did it, putting in a week rather than a perma.

With that said, God is apologetic for his actions. He didn't intend to do it. I don't see a reason not to just give him an all out unban.

Why should we keep a user who is sorry and simply made a minor mistake banned for an entire week?

Give this matey an unban.

See this guy is wise..... and we should the only reason I still ever play gmod is just this server because its the only fun one out there and I don't want to play apex legends for a week....
u are a free man i have unbanned u
and given slays

deemed by the admins
^this